Do you like cena

It wasnt my WOOO

Do you like cena  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like cena

• Yes
    • No

no... simple.. this will turn into a Cena bashing thread.. but oh well...

Cena can't wrestle... has IMMENSLY lame promos now days and is loosing overness.... people are bored of the white trash wanna be thug gimmcik and he's had the strap for too long.. people are bored with Cena the Chav winning at EACH ppv the same way... he can't sell and has no knowledge of ring pshycology... Raw's ratings are low so there needs to be a change.. people don't care about Cena anymore.. and he is getting booed...

and 15 year title reign (thats how it feels) is too long for him... month after month he has a maini event match and completely sucks.. i always thought he was a US title at best.. him and Christian should have swapped roles... Chrsitian was very over and wasn't shoved down our throats like Cena.. and Cena has no fans excvept the 12 year old girl guides crew...

give the belt to HBK, Angle or HHH.. the WWe title has lost all meaning now... give it to people who can wrestle and restore some pride into that sideshow of a belt.....

Cena can't wrestle... has IMMENSLY lame promos now days and is loosing overness.... people are bored of the white trash wanna be thug gimmcik and he's had the strap for too long.. people are bored with Cena the Chav winning at EACH ppv the same way... he can't sell and has no knowledge of ring pshycology... Raw's ratings are low so there needs to be a change.. people don't care about Cena anymore.. and he is getting booed...

and 15 year title reign (thats how it feels) is too long for him... month after month he has a maini event match and completely sucks.. i always thought he was a US title at best.. him and Christian should have swapped roles... Chrsitian was very over and wasn't shoved down our throats like Cena.. and Cena has no fans excvept the 12 year old girl guides crew...

give the belt to HBK, Angle or HHH.. the WWe title has lost all meaning now... give it to people who can wrestle and restore some pride into that sideshow of a belt.....

I agree with every word. He's way too predictable and needs to drop the belt now.

He needs to freshen his act in order to be popular again. He has been relying on the same models of promos and matches and they were only going to give him a certain lifespan before they got repititive. A heel turn or some proactive creativity would be nice. I want to enjoy his character but it fails in so many areas that I am usually forced to agree with the "cena bashers".

No i have and never will like(d) cena, it amazes me how much people are in to him he's just boring,has no in ring talent and couldn't carry a match if his life depended on it. this year he has needed to be in matches with good workers or else involved in triple threat matches just so he could look good the list of his matches are

Vengeance:Vs Y2J and christain-2 good workers

Summerslam:Vs Y2J- jericho carried the match

Unforgiven:Vs Angle-possibly the greatest worker ever

Taboo Tuesday:Vs HBK and Angle-nuff said

Cena has no talent,is a bore as champ and i cant wait until he loses that title.

Well this looks like you have started the bashing if there is any :lol

well lets buck the tread of cena bashing, it is very typical to bash the popular guy, people have been doing this for years and will be doing it for years to come.

Not that long ago, Hogan was disrespected, had not respect from the fans and could not work, but made his comeback to face the Rock at Wrestlemania and stole the show.

And nowadays we have John Cena, dont get me wrong Cena is no Hogan, But Cena is something special, he may not be the best worker in the ring but there have been a great deal of legends of the past who were never great workers. Please remember Cena has only been in the WWE a few years and yes maybe he did recieve the belt too soon, be he is a great talent, with a different style to other wrestlers and he will improve in all aspects of his ring work, this guy will never be the hogan, or hbk or flair of his generation but John Cena is a special kind of wrestler

This should prove to everyone that cena is disliked by the fans and should drop the belt.

This proves nothing about the general fans oppinions. We are all smarks on here which means, for the most part, we don't like Cena. We like guys who can wrestle or have a great gimmick, Cena fails on both.