What is the Ultimate Kobashi set ?

Ligerbomb

I have recently order a Kobashi GHC Reign DVD from the ever so reliable Simania's sister site, but i was wondering what was the ultimate dvd for Noah or NJPW viewers

Plus on another note, i have heard about Kobashi's finisher Burning Hammer but never as of yet seen it does anyone have a clip cause i have heard it is devestating ?

If I'm not very much mistaken, Kobashi's "Burning Hammer" is just a forearm clothesline of some kind and is one of his less impressive looking moves. Japanese fans mark out for it because over there, a clothesline (or LARIATOOOOOOOOH!! as they call it) is considered a big time move. Hogan's Japanese finisher is deceptively called the "Axe Bomber" which is just a very mediocre looking short lariat.

http://pulolesu.game-server.cc/move/move-photo/77.gif

This is a Burning Hammer... It is a Torture Rack (or Argentine Backbreaker) to Side Piledriver....

http://pulolesu.game-server.cc/move/move-photo/251.gif

This is a Burning Lariat which is the nick name given to Kobashi's Right Arm Lariat...

A Lariat is where you run at someone and deliver the blow and a clothesline is when you are stationary and they run into your outstreched arm... So in reality JBL's Clothesline From Hell isn't even a Clothesline... Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
It is' date=' but the burning fires of the hammer may be extinguished with the freezing prowess of the Emeraludo Frosion (see avatar)[/quote']

That was true... Until March 2003 when Kobashi finally defeated Misawa one on one for the GHC title and surpassed him finally.

Now Burning rules all.

• 3 weeks later...

The only Ultimate Kobashi set I know of is the 5 tape masterpiece from Golden Boy Tapes! 27 hours of the best worker in the world! Not to be grumbled at! Only disapointment is there are NO matches from 94, not even his rematch with Dr Death.

Still the beat tape set money can buy in my opinion!

That was true... Until March 2003 when Kobashi finally defeated Misawa one on one for the GHC title and surpassed him finally.

Now Burning rules all.

Not if it's off the top rope... trough a table... on the outside. :P