Feuds/Matches that should have happened but never did?

carlito is cool

Can you think of a feud that could have happened and in your opinion should have happened but never did?

Brock Lesnar vs HHH (2002-2004)

Goldberg vs Undertaker (2003-2004)

Eddie Guerreo vs HBK (2002-2005) Hasn't happened as of yet.

Chris Benoit vs HBK (2002-2005) haven't had an extensive 1 on 1 feud as of yet.

Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan (1992) Should have headlined wrestlemania 8 instead we got hogan vs sid!!! happened 2 years too late imo.

Bret Hart vs Randy Savage (1992) Should have feuded for world title at some point in 92 or early 93.

Mankind vs Bret Hart (1996-97) don't think they ever had a big feud or headlined a ppv match against each other. Would have been fun though.

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels - Pretty much ever since HBK has been back. The promos would be amazing and the match wouldn't be too bad either.

Matt Hardy vs Christian - I kid you not. This would actually have been quite good, starting when Hardy joined Smackdown. I would say mainly because Christian is meant to be Edge's brother, but the wwe seem to forget little details like that. Plus, if done right, this could have kept Captain Charisma in the wwe.

RVD vs Shawn Michaels - I dont think RVD should have been drafted to Smackdown in 2004, he should have been put in a big feud with HBK.

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels - Pretty much ever since HBK has been back. The promos would be amazing and the match wouldn't be too bad either.

Matt Hardy vs Christian - I kid you not. This would actually have been quite good, starting when Hardy joined Smackdown. I would say mainly because Christian is meant to be Edge's brother, but the wwe seem to forget little details like that. Plus, if done right, this could have kept Captain Charisma in the wwe.

RVD vs Shawn Michaels - I dont think RVD should have been drafted to Smackdown in 2004, he should have been put in a big feud with HBK.

I'm sorry but Rock has never wanted this and doesn't see Michaels as that much of a big deal.

This is a very popular thread so i will say roughly the same answers.

Tommy dreamer vs. Raven in WWE

Rhyno vs. Rob Van Dam in WWE

Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle

HBK vs. RVD

Ken Shamrock vs. Kurt Angle

Coach vs Stone Cold :D

Steph Mcmahon and HHH vs the whole damn roster :D

RVD vs HBK obviously and Jerry Lyn vs HBK....

Jushin Thunder Liger vs HBK would have been great

Liger could barely hang with Samoa Joe and make a good match, how is he gonna hang with the living legend hbk? Out of all this build up I heard about Liger, his match with Joe was very lackluster.

Liger could barely hang with Samoa Joe and make a good match' date=' how is he gonna hang with the living legend hbk? Out of all this build up I heard about Liger, his match with Joe was very lackluster.[/quote']

thats why i said WOULD dude....

back in his prime Liger would have been able to hang with HBK easily... read what i say before you comment

thats why i said WOULD dude....

back in his prime Liger would have been able to hang with HBK easily... read what i say before you comment

Even back in his prime, he could barely make a passable promo, IMO and he had a lot of spots in his matches, unless he was working with a ground wrestler.

Liger could barely hang with Samoa Joe and make a good match' date=' how is he gonna hang with the living legend hbk? Out of all this build up I heard about Liger, his match with Joe was very lackluster.[/quote']

Well lets stop and analyse this for a minute.

First of Liger is indeed past his best I mean really how long as the guy been wrestling for?

Secondly the match wasn't terrible it was just short due to TNA having to make up something to cover the problem withg Nash so I think a 15 minute rematch somewhere down the line could be a lot better.

Well lets stop and analyse this for a minute.

First of Liger is indeed past his best I mean really how long as the guy been wrestling for?

Secondly the match wasn't terrible it was just short due to TNA having to make up something to cover the problem withg Nash so I think a 15 minute rematch somewhere down the line could be a lot better.

exactly.. the guy is past 40 now

Benjamin V Angle

Hass V Benjamin

Hass V Angle

Benjamin V Benoit

Hass V Benoit

HBK V Benjamin

All these matches have already happened.

Anyway, the match and feud i would most like to have seen would have to be Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Goldberg, It would have been the biggest match in WWE history. Screw Austin vs. Hogan, give us the real dream match!

Anyway, the match and feud i would most like to have seen would have to be Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Goldberg, It would have been the biggest match in WWE history. Screw Austin vs. Hogan, give us the real dream match!

Firstly, you might call this a dream match, but no wwe fans had any true respect for Goldberg in WWE for many reasons, mine being the mule kick on Bret Hart, so it wouldn't of got the crowd reaction to be a dream match.

Or the best of both worlds--1997 Hogan V Austin

1998 Austin V Goldberg

Fair enough' date=' but apart from Angle none of them can build a match properly :lol[/quote']

So, out of Benjamin, Angle, Hass, Benoit and HBK, only Angle can build a match?

You're obviously watching a different Benoit and HBK than I am.

I agree that Benjamin and Hass need a bit more work before they can really build great matches, but saying that about Benoit and HBK is an insult.

I know is already happened but a PROPER Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg match (not the crap mania one that WWE did to humiliate both for leaving) would be my dream match anda great feud' date=' Austin is too past his prime now and his body is too broken down[/quote']

I don't actually think the WWE planned the match, i think that was them trying to make the most powerful match in history and it blowing up in their faces.

So, out of Benjamin, Angle, Hass, Benoit and HBK, only Angle can build a match?

You're obviously watching a different Benoit and HBK than I am.

I agree that Benjamin and Hass need a bit more work before they can really build great matches, but saying that about Benoit and HBK is an insult.

Haas, Benjamin and Benoit cant. I didnt see HBK at the end there, so out of the list only the Angle and HBK feuds would be worth anything.