Promo of the year?

DOB

Hey guys.

what in your opinion has been the promo of the year, i was just wondering cause there have been so many good ones. these are my favourites:

1.HHH Promo on ric flair Oct.10th

2.HBK dressing up as hogan on the Larry Bling show

3.Steve Corino as C.M Punk

I've only re-started watching WWE programming since just before Summerslam this year but from what i have seen i'd go for Triple H's promo on why he turned on Ric Flair.

Shawn Micheals promo on Larry King about Hulk Hogan was funny but just for building up a feud and giving some viable reasons for one wrestler turning on an ally, which we don't always get, HHH gets my vote.

'The Game' is the best in the business at doing heel convincing heel promo's, in my opinion.

pinmepayme.

Vince Mcmahons 'pulling stuff out of JR's arse skit' :P na it did make me chuckle though.

Probably HBK's in montreal although that was mainly due to the super hostile crowd. And them teasing return of Bret Hart.

Kurt Angles cut a few blinders aswell.

Eddies have slowly gotten worse as the years got on i used to like his mic work but its gone right down the toilet as of late.

JBL has also cut some classic stuff.

But Shawns in montreal gets my vote.

I've only re-started watching WWE programming since just before Summerslam this year but from what i have seen i'd go for Triple H's promo on why he turned on Ric Flair.

'The Game' is the best in the business at doing heel convincing heel promo's, in my opinion.

pinmepayme.

It made no sense, it was rubbish and felt so 'forced' it was almost unbearable. I still have no idea why he has turned on Flair....and to be honest Trips is so boring theses days I really dont care either :)

Most of Edge's on Matt Hardy were good but one sticks out; It was on RAW he was seriously intense....that said, the feud was rubbish.

Not seen CM Punk would be good to see.

It made no sense, it was rubbish and felt so 'forced' it was almost unbearable. I still have no idea why he has turned on Flair....and to be honest Trips is so boring theses days I really dont care either :)

Most of Edge's on Matt Hardy were good but one sticks out; It was on RAW he was seriously intense....that said, the feud was rubbish.

Not seen CM Punk would be good to see.

have to disagree, sure the storyline was rushed but that promo on october 10th was one of trips best