One Month FREE! WWE 24/7

wyndorf

I haven't seen this posted, but feel free to delete it.

Did you think us U.K. fans would miss out on the chance of a one months free trial to wwe 24/7, because we didn't actually pay for Taboo Tuesday?

Well, just enter the code they gave out on the ppv last night (WWETABOOTUESDAY) on wwe.com and among some stinkers, lays some really good matches. FREE! (terms and conditions apply I'm sure, but I didn't bother looking)

:xyx

Yes, I have this now and it is just awesome, and remember you are not limited to just Novembers matches you can watch the whole stinkin' lot. Just don't click watch, click on subscribers and all are yours for the month. I watched a few things, the Bret interview is very tough to watch as he fights back the tears, kinda puts his Montreal crtics to shame there. Another thing that is hard to watch, so much so I had to press stop halfway through, is the Hogan/Andre match from Shea stadium. Bearhugs and restholds for what? One of the worst matches I've ever seen. I do recommend Sting and Luger vs the Steiners, its awesome.

So what matches have people watched so far?

So far i`ve watched Dusty Rhodes vs Lex Luger for the US title in a cage match,Sting vs Rick Rude from Clash of The Champions in 1992,War games 91,triple cage from Slamborre 2000 and im about to watch Scott Hall vs Lex Luger,

So do you just like add the email and password thing' date=' or is that only if [b']you[/b] want to subscribe monthly or yearly.

EDIT: No txt spk please.

Thank you MrFill, i am so sorry if that confused anyone, it's funny how these things happen all the time with certain people but it's always me who he picks out.

Thank you MrFill' date=' i am so sorry if that confused anyone, it's funny how these things happen all the time with certain people but it's always me who he picks out.[/quote']

I pick on everybody who uses txt spk in the US forum. Please don't be paranoid.

This is off topic, but there is a difference between slang/acronyms and txt spk.

Txt spk is usually a word with the vowels or other letters missing, while slang is another word which is an abbreviation.

Slang is generally acceptible as people know what the word is, it's the pronounciation of the word.

Txt spk is a letter/number version of the word, for example, h8 instead of hate, u instead of you, r instead of are, ur instead of you are. It's just laziness.

Some slang words exist in the dictionary, but txt spk "words" don't.

It's simple really - txt spk is against the rules, so don't use it.

Now, back on topic please. :)