Jim Ross

Brad

I'm just wondering, do you think JR will actually be back seeing that if Coach was going to go over on Austin, then the chance to rehire Jim Ross had gone, or was that all the storyline because JR won't be ready for a long time to come back?

Well Joey seriously can;t see him doing it, and really wouldn't he have the best view, and i am sure he is not saving it for a suprise, he seems like someone who would brag this to anyone. And if anyone gets a chance to watch Heat on wwe.com, i recommend it, Joey Styles coming out at the beginning is legendary, one of the reasons why i think he is great.

I would rather have Joey Styles, King AND JR.. WWE got rid of JR because they wanted a more 'fresh looking' announcing team (yeh becasue how an announcer looks has SO much to do with his announcing :roll)

but JR will always be the voice of Raw... Joet Styles can do well but will never replace JR.. so why not encorporate both?!

I would rather have Joey Styles, King AND JR.. WWE got rid of JR because they wanted a more 'fresh looking' announcing team (yeh becasue how an announcer looks has SO much to do with his announcing :roll)

but JR will always be the voice of Raw... Joet Styles can do well but will never replace JR.. so why not encorporate both?!

Simple reason is J.R doesn't want to do it anymore... its not just WWE who wants a new 'fresh look' J.R has just had surgery as we all know but he also wanted to bow out and spend more time with his family since his ill health

why whould JR leave in the king stay.. for the past 2 years i have been so sick of the kings voice.. i dont know who sounds worst king or steph.. if you ask me i think the perfect combo would be 1 face 1 heel booth guy.. i love JR raw has alwasy sucked for me when he was not there.. i dont care what anybody else thinks but a JR and coach combo is the best combo.. king used to be good when he was a heel both guy but now he cant make up his mind waht he is.. he needs to go... if JR has to go then get rid of king

I agree that King is old and tired now, but I feel the same way about J.R... he has lost alot of what made him the best commentater ever, recently he was always on about everything but wrestling (football etc...) and didn't really care for the match unless it involved HHH or other high profilers

I am in a way sad to see J.R go and King stay, but i'd much prefer both to go and be replaced by others