Should the Bisch be replaced as GM?

The B-Man

I'm finding a lot of things in WWE are running a bit stale at the moment, and one of them is Eric Bischoff

But being in a GM role, this is bound to happen. As Kanenite has said, there's not too many people to replace him with. The only two that spring to mind would be Paul Heyman - but he's done it before on Smackdown. Dusty Rhodes would be the other, yet i wasn't too impressed by his role as DOA in TNA

I was thinking maybe Shane McMahon, or Paul Heyman. Paul Heyman won't give up being OVW though probably thinking that he will get some credit where he is now for the future of WWE, which he will do and thats smart of him. Everybody says Shane, it would be good, more maybe to see a bit of co-gm stuff like before.

I hope Bischoff goes as he`s being portrayed as an embarresment,if you look at him from Raw or Taboo Tuesday just the way he acts is so negative,infact you wouldn`t believe he was the same man who ran the WWF close to closure back in the day.

I think DiBiase would fit the role rather well myself.

I know where you're coming from, but what is DiBiase gonna bring to the table that Flair, Vince, Foley, Austin and Bischoff haven't already?

I'd rather the got rid of the GM's altogether, but as they're not goning too, Bischoff is the best man for the job.

Personally i think getting rid of Eric Bischoff as RAW GM would just be change for the sake of change.

Which isn't a good thing.

One thing they should do is 'beef up' his character some what.

At the moment he just seems a whiner who cowers at the sight of Vince.

'Easy E' should be a bad-ass General Manager, booking people into harsh match-ups and so-on while been a cocky, arrogant heel like he was in early WCW.

Also, what happened to his 'crusade' to rid John Cena of his world title?

This was storyline was just forgot in the mish-mash of RAW post-WWE Homecoming where the promotion has lacked direction and continuiety until it popped up last week on RAW when he made Cena tap-out in his match with Kurt Angle.

No wonder he might seem stale or boring.

pinmepayme.

• Like 1