Worst Movies Ever

han89

What is in your opinion the worst movies ever made? What is the movie that you heard so much about that you went to the movies to watch it and got bored and damned your luck the whole playing time?

Mine would be Kill Bill VOl 1 and 2. I think the story is meaningless and 2 films is a lot. it is an ilogical film that has no meaning and is boring.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is in your opinion the worst movies ever made? What is the movie that you heard so much about that you went to the movies to watch it and got bored and damned your luck the whole playing time?

Mine would be Kill Bill VOl 1 and 2. I think the story is meaningless and 2 films is a lot. it is an ilogical film that has no meaning and is boring.

TAKE THAT BACK!!!! seriously you are insane if you think Kill Bill is the worst movie ever, have you seen the likes of 'Toys' 'What dreams may come' or plan 9 from outer space'

TAKE THAT BACK!!!! seriously you are insane if you think Kill Bill is the worst movie ever' date=' have you seen the likes of 'Toys' 'What dreams may come' or plan 9 from outer space'[/quote']

don't be all that hostile. life is about opinions and if i did not like a movie, it doesn't mean it is a bad movie. the fighting is great in kill bill but the story is meaningless, it is just ilogical and has no point IN MY OPINION. and all those movies you have given just suck big time!

Anybody seen Willow? You know the one with the short people? That sucks....

Toys as well...

Cruel Intentions 2 and 3 although the naked factor goes up the actual plot sucks and is nowhere near the standard of the first underrated film.

Dune totally killed the Herbert book...

Lost In Space... what was the point unless they where trying to see in Matt LeBlanc could be a film star?

Ocean's 12.... Argghhh!

How about:

From Dusk Till Dawn 2 & 3.

Tremors 2 & 3 (can't remember if they made a 4th, and can't be bothered looking).

Glitter - the horrible Mariah Carey vehicle.

Gigli - how can BEN~! make such a horrible film?

Kazaam - Shaq as a horrible genie.

2001: A Space Travesty - Leslie Nielsen in a HORRIBLY unfunny movie.

Rollerball (the recent version) - take one classic movie, take some "up and coming" actors, mix them into a DISGUSTING remake - then add Heyman and Shane O'Mac in for bit-parts.

The Master of Disguise - Dana Carvey can't even write himself a good part.

Let's not forget the infamous Santa With Muscles!

Traffic - By Gawd if I ever have to watch that film again I think I will kill myself. It started off with a REALLY funny joke, which I just can't remember now cause it was like 4 years ago, but then what to the do half way through another joke he is telling the kill the guy off and from there the film makes little sense and end horribly.

Yup' date=' Signs was truly awful. I spent the entire movie waiting for it to pick up and become interesting. Finally, when you think something is going to happen. You get slapped in the face with such a terrible ending.[/quote']

Remember, aliens who have mastered space travel can't work out how to open a door. Scary stuff. :P

My son said, 'Y'no dad when you smoke a cigar you look like a film star,' I said 'Oh, really?' He said 'Yeah, you look like lassie having a sh1t!' - Billy Connolly

On the subject, Billy is an excellent actor and even more on topic the worst movie ever is without a doubt known as 'Phonebooth'

• Like 1

The Recruit

XXX

The Life Aquatic

Hulk

The Fast and the Furious

2 Fast 2 Furious

Underworld

The Man who sued God

X-Men

XXX? the fast and the furious and 2 fast 2 furious? underworld? X men? those are good movies! they are not bad at all, i really enjoyed them, they are not the best and not all that good, but they are certainly not worst movies ever.

I think the transporter 1 is a really lame movie.

Hey' date=' you didn't like Kill Bill, so he's allowed to not like movies you like. :)[/quote']

I did not say he's not allowed to not like these movies. all i said is that i dont think they are bad movies. dont say something i did not say. i did not disrespect his taste of movies and critical judgment, all i said is i do not aprove with him, but that is for me, it does not aply to him. life is all about choices and tastes, and eveyone has the right to like or hate any movie he wants! :thumbsup