Harry Potter named the best fantasy hero

MrFill

If you can believe this, British public members were polled and decided that Harry Potter was the best fantasy hero.

Yes, the kid who only ever defeats the same opponent, defends the same location, and is still in his teens is the best fantasy hero.

http://www.dehavilland.co.uk/webhost.asp?wci=default&wcp=EntertainmentStoryPage&ItemID=15080153&ServiceID=8&filterid=345221&searchid=234672&category=1

Harry Potter is the discovery of the century. he is jsut a great character, and JK Rowling knew how to use him to entertain us. i just got the new book and am going to start reading it. if he wasn't a great character, i wouldn't be reading his new book, and the thousands if not millions of kids, teenagers, adults would want to read the book or watch the movie. He just is capturing, fantastic, and most of all human. Superman, BAtman, spider man are all super heros with great powers while Harry Potter is a human being in a world of magic. this is what makes him a great hero in my character, because he is in danger of death and has human feelings that can relate to evryone of us.

Harry Potter sucks, he sucks so much that Hermonie would rather go out with he gangly ginger one then him, that damn Ron Weasly!

To be honest I ain't a big fan of the Potter series of books or in fact the author and her style.

I tend to find that the best hero in fantasty books ever would have to be Arthur Dent (HitchHikers Gide To The Galaxy), His Grace, Commender Samuel Vimes, The Duke Of Ankh (Discworld - Guards Guards, Jingo, The Fifth Elephant, Men At Arms, Thud, Monsterious Regiment, The Truth and Feet of Clay) and Aragon or Gimlet in Lord of The Rings...

All could kick the little magical runts head in.

Bah, I dispare at the franchised and marketed minds of the people in this country I really do.

I tend to find that the best hero in fantasty books ever would have to be Arthur Dent (HitchHikers Gide To The Galaxy)' date=' His Grace, Commender Samuel Vimes, The Duke Of Ankh (Discworld - Guards Guards, Jingo, The Fifth Elephant, Men At Arms, Thud, Monsterious Regiment, The Truth and Feet of Clay).[/quote']

:worship :worship :worship I LOVE those books and Discworld inparticular just rules though I prefer Death and the Luggage to the City Watchmen though Vimes is great Carrot also rules.

"Can I have information on all the dangerous animals on Four Ecks?"

Rain of books from the sky which cover Death and knock him to the ground...

"Hmmm I see? Prehaps a list of those that aren't..."

A piece of paper floats down...

"Ah... Some of the sheep..."

Scene from the Last Continent... Classic...