FCW - November Reign - 27/11/05 - Discussion Thread

FCW-Promoter

FCW - November Reign

Sunday October 30th 2005

Baggeridge Social Welfare Centre, Lower Gornal

Doors Open - 7:00pm - Show Starts - 7:45pm

======================================

Future Championship Wrestling return to Baggeridge for their monthly show, this month entitled "November Reign"

First match already announced-

FCW Title Match - "The Sensation Of The Nation" Rob Hunter© vs The Bouncer

More matches and news announced shortly...

Edited by FCW-Promoter

I think this is going to be a good show. At the moment i dont know who i want to win out of bouncer and Rob. Cause Bouncer has been on a damn good roll and he should have a chance at the title. However Rob seems to have that classic "Win at any costs" heel champion. This is a main event which i cant wait to see!

I still think Saul Adams should show his face - just because he's not able to wrestle shouldn't mean that he can't accompany Damien Grant to the ring and indulge in plenty of crowd baiting and ref distracting. :devil You can't deprive us of Sizzle! :cry

Nice training pic. ;) Any videos on the way as well?

I still think Saul Adams should show his face - just because he's not able to wrestle shouldn't mean that he can't accompany Damien Grant to the ring and indulge in plenty of crowd baiting and ref distracting. :devil You can't deprive us of Sizzle! :cry

Nice training pic. ;) Any videos on the way as well?

thats very true, hunter was there with a bad arm, cant see why we cant see saul adams too, just hope he can make it up all those steps to get there :lol

We have -

FCW Title Match -

"Sensation Of The Nation" Rob Hunter © vs The Bouncer

Dragon Phoenix vs "Tomcat" Kevin O'Neil

Marc Hogan vs BB Steele

The Judge vs A-Star Athlete

Celt Kennedy vs Laken Xander

So who's making the trip to Baggeridge and what's everyone's thoughts on the show so far?

I cant make it :( but will get it as soon as its on dvd :)

my thoughts so far:

"Sensation Of The Nation" Rob Hunter © vs The Bouncer - Bouncer to win, maybe match will have a stipulation?? has there been a match with a stipulation before at baggaridge?

Dragon Phoenix vs "Tomcat" Kevin O'Neil - Dragon is on a roll since his return, o neil will be tricky but can see pheonix winning and maybe go-on to fight rob hunter if he does manage to beat bouncer hahaha

Marc Hogan vs BB Steele = poor steele is all i'll say, marc hogan matches bore me usually so im hopeing steel will bring some life into this one

The Judge vs A-Star Athlete - im rly excited about this one, im thinking the judge, dont know why just a feeling

Celt Kennedy vs Laken Xander - gotta be celt kennnnnnneeeddddddyyyyyyyy maybe after four play run in

still hope we see saul adams, jack storm and spud

:D :D :D

Just a quick prediction

Rob Hunter to retain the title

Kev O'Neil to win with 4play's help

Marc Hogan to win maybe see GBH and Blade involved somewhere

A- Star to win

Laken Xander to win also

Sorry so brief as at work at the moment just had a spare few mins.