Styles to comentate at Taboo Tuesday?

HulkFearsAustin

This would be the smartest decision the company has made for a long, long time. He's JR's natural replacement, a guy who's passionate and knowledgable about the industry who's emotions are infectious. Give me Joey Styles any day over any of the WWE prettyboys who couldn't tell a wristlock from a wristwátch (Hehe, nice filter), to quote a famous phrase.

I just hope this isn't some kind of deal where they talk about wanting to do something in the future. They need him now. Badly.

I think maybe Styles will be JR's Raw replacement. I can't see Joey lasting too long doing it, he's very outspoken and would surely piss all over most of the Raw roster, he's not going to be watching John Cena without saying something... I can't wait.

I don't really like Styles personally.. his voice was annoying and all he could do was scream 'OH MY GOD'... well Vince bans all the OH MY GOD moments... so then what is he going to do....

Taboo Tuesday has so many holes in it the evnet will be poor i think.. .just like the WWE as a whole actually

If WWE do hires Styles it will restore my faith in the WWE' date=' he's the only guy for the job at present and would do a grand old job.[/quote']

that's all it would do to restore you're faith in WWE :eek

what about all the other rubbish going on... personally WWE need to do A HELL of alot more to restore my faith in them (yes i know they don't care about me)...

Well if anything gets you hyped up for Taboo Tuesday, then joey Styles announcing will be it, you reckon he will come down unexpectedly or be there when the show starts. I think Joey Styles is a great announcer and is the best replacement. Maybe get him and Joel Gertner starting Raw lol. But seriously, people saying about him with the "Oh My God" comments, that was ECW, what seriously has he got to say "Oh My God" for on Taboo Tuesday, well maybe the street fight, steel cage and Mick Foley match and thats it.

DA MELTZ~! is reporting that Styles met with Dunn and McMahon to discuss him taking over the announce position on RAW too.

Joey Styles was flown out of nowhere to San Diego to meet with Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn today about taking over as the lead announcer on Raw, and he may debut on tonight's PPV. This is an amazing about-face, because just a few days ago the office feeling on Styles was that they wanted nothing to do with him.

The new feeling is they have to drop the Jim Ross storyline because they realized they have no way out of it. Jim Ross' job is not on the line in tonight's match with Batista vs. Coachman. The feeling is the company needs to move on from Ross, that Coachman simply can't handle the job after his performance last night nor is the idea of a heel play-by-play guy, a few days ago touted as a new novel approach to TV, one that can work long-term. Styles is now believed by the company to be the only person that fans may accept in the Ross chair without a significant backlash.

CREDIT: DA MELTZ~! (wrestlingobserver.com)

Should be good, he did well at One Night Stand and can hopefully carry on like that. Personally I would prefer Tommy Dreamer - who commentated on heat - to do commentary as I was impressed with his work and he definately knows his stuff. Not very emotive though.

WWE.com: At this point, do you know if this is another “one night stand” for you? Or is this a permanent move for you into the RAW announce booth?

Styles: As far as I know, this is another one night stand, which is funny because I was never the most successful single person in the world. The only pickup line that ever worked for me was “Will you marry me?” So I’ve now had two one night stands in one calendar year, which is probably more than I had in my entire single life.

That comment, cheesy though it is really made me laugh.

As for Carlito is cool's comment... OH MY GOD!!!!!! what PPV were you watching? He was great! In fact I'd say he's better than JR was in the latter part of his career,

he got move names right most of the time and the only gaff I noticed was using the original name and not the WWE's name for the move.

not sure if that is a spoiler but I thought I'd make sure

Edited by Anime Otaku