Could it happen in TNA ***Includes Raw Spoiler***

The B-Man

Hogan is smart. He's not stupid enough to forever burn his bridges with Vince by working for TNA again.

As for Austin, I think it's very very unlikely that he'll ever work for any wrestling promotion outside of WWE ever again. Either he'll work through his problems with Vince or we just won't see him in the ring again. With a WWE film deal, I can't see him parading about in TNA.

Hogan is smart. He's not stupid enough to forever burn his bridges with Vince by working for TNA again.

As for Austin, I think it's very very unlikely that he'll ever work for any wrestling promotion outside of WWE ever again. Either he'll work through his problems with Vince or we just won't see him in the ring again. With a WWE film deal, I can't see him parading about in TNA.

Good point Russ I actually forgot to think about the WWE film deal and was acutally wondering what will happen to that, mmmmm.

I doubt it will ever happen in TNA, WWE just have too many business deals going on with both wrestlers to let that happen, Hogan has of course appeared on TNA tv before, and when TNA start to take off, which won't be long we will see matches of that kind, but not with Austin or Hogan.

hogan nor Austin would work out in TNA there styles just dont fit in in TNA.

also they are past there prims TNA could never pay them as much as the WWE could.

if TNA wants to grow larger then they should stick with picking up some of the people the WWE has let go or that has quit.. i even started watching TNA because they had some of my favorite people that never got a chance in the WWE.. they need to keep doing what they are doing not hire has beens that would break there bank

hogan nor Austin would work out in TNA there styles just dont fit in in TNA.

The thing, there is on one "TNA style".

Yes, the X-Division work a different style from the WWE, but the World Championship level generally doesn't work that way.

Look at the original main event for Bound for Glory - Jarrett vs Nash - neither of them are "flyers" or do anything outside of standard wrestler.

If you look at the rest of the "main event" level:

Monty Brown - he could easily work in WWE or TNA.

Rhino - he could have done more in WWE, but my feelings are known on this.

Kip James - worked the WWE "style" for YEARS.

Abyss - a "big man" who can work better than most WWE "big men".

So, yes, they could work in TNA - the problem being that Austin can't take any real bumps, and Hogan has always been "limited" for bumps, so it'd be a "boring" punchy-kicky match - TNA fans generally want more from their matches than this.

• Like 1

i dont watch them for there main events.. there main event people are not that good i hate jeff and nash

oh and on my name i choosed this name because i tried to make up a name for over a hour and it seemed like every name was taken so i just started doing random typing... you will see alot of me now that my pc finally works

The thing is everyone knows that this match is going to suck big time, but then again was Hogan and Rock really good - no, but it did have one hell of an atmosohere about it and likely the same would be said for Austin V Hogan. If TNA managed there way to get this it would be a HUGE draw for them both financially and bringing in fans.

like it has been said there is no way Austin nor Hogan would throw away all the money they could make in the WWE..... all the things they have in life is because of the WWE both where in WCW both where screwed by WCW so why would they take a chance on never being able to make the big bucks in the wwe again.. alos those guys dont even like each other so i dont think that match will ever happen in the first place my bet they ahve already told Austin that he will have to loose to hogan and that is why he left... i doubt he would have risked his paycheck jsut because of a loss to coach

I think Austin will know deep down that he would have to lay down for Hogan if the match does indeed happen so that wouldn't be the reason for him no showing Taboo Tuesday

It's already come out that the reason was because he was told that Coach would go over him and J.R. would not return to the announce desk. Surely you've been told this on other threads?

No way, there is no chance that TNA can hold such a massive match like Austin and Hogan, and no respectable fan of Hogan and Austin would want to see it in the 6 Sided Ring at Universial Studios, everyone knows that and it sounds pathetic even saying it.