Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards 2005 - The Nominations

Kam

Each year we run the Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards, its your chance to vote for your favourite threads and forum members here on the Talk Wrestling Online Forums.

How does it work?

Like any other awards, the first step is the nominations.

This year I'll be doing them a different way compared to the last few years, so please do read up on the changes.

You can nominate anyone for any award, but you can only nominate up to THREE members for each category. Also, you can NOT nominate yourself for a category but you can nominate someone for more than one category. Lets keep this fair and don't ask your friends to nominate you or try and buy peoples nominations.

Make your picks clear as to who/what is your #1, #2 and #3 pick as it'll be crucial later on. I'll award 5 points to a #1 pick, 3 points to a #2 pick and 1 point for a #3 pick. (Thanks to Smash for this new points system)

You dont have to pick three for each category, but if you can that would be better.

Nominations will commence right now (November 1st 2005), and will end on November 30th 2005 - where upon the top five nominees for each award will be selected as the finalist for each category. At this point we will supply a poll which you get to vote on (Remember what we said about keeping it fair people!). You will only be able to vote once for each category, and the poll results will not be visible.

Voting, will last until December 31st, 2005, after which the polls will disappear and we will review the results, and the give out the awards to the lucky winners!

How do I nominate?

Nominations are to be COMPLETELY secret! If you nominate somebody then please do not tell them. Likewise if somebody asks you to nominate them then please ignore all such requests. We want these awards to be based on your decision and not on who your friends are.

NOMINATIONS CAN ONLY BE MADE BY PRIVATE MESSAGING TO:

Kam

When sending the private message, please have the "TWO Awards" as the subject, then the relevant details within the PM.

What do I win?

You will be able to display your newfound title within your signature and above your forum avatar.

The Categories

Now it’s what you've all been waiting for: a list of the categories! Read them carefully, think of whom you want to nominate for, and then...nominate!

• Forum Member of the Year
  • Chatroom Member of the Year
  • Forum Leader of the Year
  • Chatroom Moderator of the Year
  • Best Debater of the Year
  • Forum Newcomer of the Year
  • Funniest Forum Member of the Year
  • Best Thread of the Year
  • Most Controversial Thread of the Year
  • Best Signature of the Year (Please state members username and a description of the signature)
  • Best Avatar of the Year (Please state members username and a description of the avatar)

Just PM me your nominations when your ready!

You will be able to vote on the following two categories during the voting stage:

• Wrestling Forum of the Year
  • Other Forum of the Year

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

* For the Best Thread of the Year and Most Controversial Thread of the Year Award click HERE for suggestions.

* For the Best Signature of the Year click HERE for suggestions.

* For the Best Avatar of the Year click HERE for suggestions.

* For the Forum Newcomer of the Year Award, I thought it would be a good idea to list the forum members who have joined after October 2004, with over 75 posts:

(These are just possible suggestions)

1SinN6

Aaron

acacia rose

Adam Gard

AfinShou

ahsatan

Amy

Anonymous

Arkham

Ashlynne

Axl Rose