Change to Taboo Tuesday ***SPOLIERS***

Evil Monkey

All you have to remember is that if it's within 3 days of the show, it's a spoiler, unless it's the official show thread or a thread which is referring to the exact spoiler (and has the spoiler bit in the title).

It's quite simple if you think about it. :)

I dunno it seems as if taboo tuesday is jinxed i mean

Christian leaves and will not compete in the tag match, then the writers had to screw austin again so he wont turn up,kane is injured but will still work

what else will happen before or during taboo tuesday?

Since Dusty is now working for the WWE, and the way that Dustin got lots of TV time at TNA while Dusty had some power.

So, I'd expect Goldust to be on TV for some time, but that's just my opinion.

isnt MrFill opinion great, no seriously it rules :P

I seriously don't believe how many changes have been made to Taboo Tuesday, but surprisingly looking through all of these changes, I see no less entertainment and think it will still totally rule.

I hope Christian gets the nod to go through with the match. Vote for Christian to wrestle his last WWE match, if he is not voted, we will more than likely never see him wrestle again in the WWE.

Read my other comment about spoilers.

As long as the subject is about one thing, you can only spoil on that subject. Other spoilers must be marked in spoiler tags.

It does make sense, really, it does. :)

Really what makes you think you can say all this so well, you go against other people and it is starting to annoy me. It isn't only a spolier if it is 3 days after the show. A spoiler can also contain information on a superstar coming back for a certain show, a debut on the show, a title change or a match which is expected to happen at a certain show, stuff like that, so it isn't just things that have already happened.