No point this being on a private forum

Christof

So something crawls out from under the rock

The Voice of Dee Em

October 31st 2005

It’s a Shoot……….It’s a Work……OH MAH GAWD…. THAT’S DEADMAN!!!!

****ing Hell what a ride the past few months have been, it’s certainly not been easy but it was all geared towards one thing…. October 30th 2005, TWO No Mercy, the return of the Deadman.

Now as everyone knows I’ve done a lot of these “Voice of Dee Em” segments over the past few months to get this all over and so I only see it fit to use it once again to explain everything. How things went down and what really happened. So sit back and relax, this could be interesting.

Might as well start this at the beginning, and basically it started before “One Night Stand” had even taken place. Darkstar, Barry and Myself got together and talked about everything, it was clear that the Extreme Revolution was on it’s way out and here’s what you call a shoot. I was kinda happy that it did go at that point because my head certainly wasn’t in it at the time and it seemed nobody else’s was either. As I’ve said lots over the past few months I ran that place for 4 and ½ years and it damn well took it out of me and I needed a rest simple as that.

So the plan was just to let KOTR run as a joint PPV and then the Extreme Revolution was to fade away with TWO Stars taking up the people that wanted to take part, which it did. The plan for Deadman however was for me to take a way over due break and make a return down the line. It was during this time we set the foundations for what happened over the past couple of months. I just want to clear something up right now, the attacks on Gringo’s and Christof’s Championship reigns were not part of the initial plan, it was not something that we set out to do, it was just something that happened. What was planned was the destruction of the Extreme Revolution Championship and my Anger towards it, which would then lead to the general anger at TWO Stars as a whole.

I think we all know the details now, because it damn well worked. People were believing this stuff, they thought I hated Barry, they thought I hated Darkstar especially his stuff about me blocking him on MSN, I know that sealed the deal for Fill and it was evident that people seriously thought I hated TWO Stars and was totally bitter about it being around. It did get very rough as well, some of the PM’s I got from the people at TWO Star’s were pretty nasty to say the least. It was all part and parcel of it, I even ended up leaving my PM box full because of it, just so nobody else could PM me.

So who knew about it all? Well at first it was only Me, Darkstar and Barry, I have no idea why Darky didn’t tell Christof, I think he should have done but that wasn’t my choice to make. As soon as we started Mitchell was pretty much on our case, even threatened me with a banning there and then, so Darkstar had to clear that up and so Mitchell and Russ were told about it all, not sure if Kam was but I’m sure he was eventually. Mr. Fill only got to find out when I came over to his house in September because well Me and Barry were in the same house, would seem a bit stupid if we were hating each other online and being chummy in person…. Lol I’m not saying Mr. Fill is slow here, we just thought it was be best for him to know there and then.

So this brings us to that “cool off” that I was put on, I was really pushing people’s buttons and it came to the point where we was thinking if this was real I’d be pounced on so hard so, Darkstar talked to Mitchell and requested this planned “Cool Off” after I did one more post and it worked really well and yes it was a real cool off I wasn’t allowed on the boards or anything. How far would you go for an angle? I’m not sure anyone would go that far.

I just want to say this, everything I said, everything I did. It wasn’t easy. Not for one little minute. It’s easy to fall out with people online and I’ve gone through that a few times and it’s not nice. It was only earlier this year when I’d rebuilt a few bridges that had been burnt so going out there and purposely piss people off was not what I had planned and I certainly didn’t enjoy it, seriously didn’t like it especially when Gringo did a post about his work after I slagged him off. It was nasty stuff and I apologise to him for what I said, I apologise to Christof and I apologise to anyone else I might have pissed off during that time.

So this brings us to where we are today, Deadman is apart of TWO Stars, for how long? I’m not sure yet but I’m here to do a job and that’s to help make the place grow, not through booking or anything like that, but to help it grow by adding something to the roster and to the shows. As I mentioned in my last “Voice of Dee Em” I helped build people into what they are today, I helped Barry and Darkstar and you know I’m glad that I did. This will be the first time I’ve feuded with Barry and I’m looking forward to it for that reason.

Gringo asked me last night what I really thought of his work now this has come out and well I have to say this, if there is anyone I’d like to have a feud with after Barry it would be with you. I like your work and I think it would be great to work with you, if it happens. It happens but it’s something that I think would work well.

So what are going to get from me here on in? You going to see me brining it the only way I know and that’s full on and in your face. I wrote the very end of the main event and I’ll admit I was very rough around the edges but having 5 months off can do that to you. I’m looking forward to getting stuck back into this stuff and I hope you guys are looking forward to it to.

Thanks for reading.

Dee Em

See what annoys me is that, I knew the booking from way before Summerslam that DM was due to return. Yet then suddenly the story changed, from that point on, lies.

It seems that more people outside of the booking team have more of an idea of what is going on than me.

I had an indepth chat with Gringo earlier today, we thrashed out some ideas for how the EG character should develop, month to month booking needs to stop and I hope that our little chat helped him at least.

Working the workers is never a good idea.

Look at what happened to WCW.

I think it's a disgrace that the co-booker wasn't told what was happening - but hey, that's a dispute for Chris and Darkie to settle.

The whole thing seems very 'Edge-Lita-Matt', but without the shagging obviously.

Or is it?

Edited by Ravenmark

Nice to see that my actual work is up to spec in your eyes after all and that people involved have actually thought of how their actions have made people feel.

Yeah it's true that me and Christof had a little chat about my character and where it is going etc and how it should get there. I know of my plans until Survivor Series and not much else (although with Taboo Tuesday I can understand that) so I want just to know what the bookers have in mind for me...

Don't care about what level it's at, who with or the bloody result, just where I am going in terms of feud direction...

But I will spell it out right now a few things I want to put in the direction of the booking team...

I want a well built rubber match with Gower somewhere down the line as we are at 1-1-1 and the series has shown (I hope thanks to my writing) that it could be TWOStars RVD and Jerry Lynn and therefore needs a good conclusion. I don't know where this could be fitted in and when and how, I leave that to you guys and I don't care if its a long term thing, in fact I'd like it to be the case....

Which leads me to the next goal... I was approached by Boyo with the idea of a slow burning and meaningful fued sometime in the future... This is also something I'd like to build on if possible as it has alot of potentional given the nature of our characters etc... But I want it to fit the bookers plans when they feel it is nessecary....

And then the final one. Darky you have a little project which we are starting with another individual on this show... But aside from this week I don't know the overall direction of it and I don't think he does either... I just want your reassurance that you have a plan or some ideas I could work on with you and this person....

Overall I just want re-assured that I have plans of whatever type set aside for my character. I don't care about the level of it, I don't need the title nor would even think about demanding it at all. Hell I'd lose in a thousand title matches to put someone over. I'd ose in a thousand matches to put anyone over...

But like I said in my promo this week... This is the house that the Gringo (well at least helped to) built and there is so many little things like those I've pointed out and also the Future storyline that could be used in a good long term planning to provide something at any level to the product we produce.

I look forward to doing that.

I have no plans, it's awesome, I just get drunk then write up whatever comes into my mind and post it. IT'S AWESOME.

Of course, I don't get too drunk or I end up writing in the style of the OTHER Atken who is in no way suited to TWOStars

I still don't get why the "apology" (maybe the apology is also a work, wheres Bret Hart when needed) was posted on an unadvertised as such section of a forum of a redundant efed when it effects this efed.

Its kinda of like writing an apology on a post it note and then hiding the post in note within a factory of post in notes, 100 miles away from where the people who should be apologised to are.

I think I made my point, if not, answers on a Post it

• Like 1

I don't know why Andrew posted this on the ex-rev site and not here, maybe he just hadn't got around to doing it - without asking him, I just don't know.

As Andrew said, it was Darkie's choice to keep Christof in the dark on the whole story-line, but again, that's between Darkie and Holt.

I liked the build itself - the whole Work side of it was a bit nasty from Andrew, but that only served to make it better over-all.

He's appologised for the comments, so why the continued ire towards him?

I don't know why Andrew posted this on the ex-rev site and not here, maybe he just hadn't got around to doing it - without asking him, I just don't know.

As Andrew said, it was Darkie's choice to keep Christof in the dark on the whole story-line, but again, that's between Darkie and Holt.

I liked the build itself - the whole Work side of it was a bit nasty from Andrew, but that only served to make it better over-all.

He's appologised for the comments, so why the continued ire towards him?

From Holt? Because he was lied to but that is between him and Darky.

As for me? He's said he's sorry and that he felt guilty about it and that what he said about my work and my title reign was all part of the work so it's fine.

But the thing is some people don't liked being worked and therefore the people working them will get some flak weither they like or not and regardless of how the final product works out.

Just the nature of the e-fed and wrestling business and hell, even life.

I have no plans' date=' it's awesome, I just get drunk then write up whatever comes into my mind and post it. IT'S AWESOME.[/quote']

You're giving people the impression that there's another way to write efed stuff! Silly, silly man... :roll

Silly it may be...

But when you go full tilt into this and put a great deal of thought into it and let a little bit of yourself into the character and his actions then you get a link. And that link is hard to break and something you hold onto and want to see grow....

But I agree... writing a promo drunk is bloody good fun as well!

I've said my piece on this I thought it was a well worked angle, well I would since it was partly my doing. It was built to screw me out of the title, the title which I never got in ERE. I was originally meant to be winning the belt at No Mercy but thought this was the better way to go.

Having been part of that discussion I ain't gonna say anything different Baz.

As an angle it is flawless, you can see why it happened, how it had to happen this way and how it planned out beautifully in the main event...

But the one thing I have to voice my displeasure on is that Holt wasn't told the truth. But that isn't my place.

My side beef regarding all this has been sorted. I got a little PM from Darky and he has assured me that he has plans for me and also the little project and that my ideas have been taken on board.

Other then that I consider this on a personal level finished. But from a work point of view and pontential movements in my character and how is path is tread in future on the shows and his actions... I consider this a new devolpment that I will exploit to its fullest.

Baz that may have been the case but plans were changed pretty early on in your TWOstars tenure due to obvious teething problems.

That said, you want the title, I'll drop it to you today. In fact I'll write it now. This fed shouldn't be about the titles, all a title brings is pressure and expectancy. Something that Rob was able to live up to, something I am struggling to do. If you feel it is all about the title then so be it. I get more out of writing what I feel to be a good match and getting the feedback than winning any title could ever mean.

Now though this may have been a work as Rob said it gives us some new creative channels to work with, something that myself and Rob are eager to pitch to Darkstar whilst everything else is going on.

Now as far as writing is concerned, this week I am enjoying the show, in fact the last couple of weeks I've really enjoyed it. The show should be build around the title and if that is the case then I'll post three, four times a week to prove myself.

What may have looked like a cheap shot in my promo earlier was in fact the start of some new storyline, a way of putting Holt over as a monster and a means to show that the title should not be overshadowed in a PPV main event.

As long as people move forwards from this. :)

Oh, and we've skimmed over the important thing:

What does Andrew think of Gringo's work? :lol

Damn right!

I want an in-depth report, match by match, promo by promo!

But please... no more then 2,000 words....

Joking aside he wants to feud with me after Barry if he can so I take that as a positive indication towards my work so I'm over that....

As is this joke...

Just so you know, I didn't post a link to it when I put it up on the Ex-Rev because you had just done your little promo. So I thought I'd leave posting the link a little while till I had finished watching a film. No other reason, just didn't think the timing was right. But hey you posted it here for me... thanks for that.

And as has been said, it wasn't my idea to keep you in the dark. I'd have been much happier if you knew but it wasn't my call. If you want to be pissed off that's cool man, just don't let it get in the way of what's happening in the fed. I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm here as I said to help add to this place.

Christof that is by far the funniest post ever due to the fact that you REALLY contridict yourself in saying one thing about the titles then saying the exact opposite by the end of the post.

You said your main problem with the Andrew situation aside from the slagging was the fact it overshadowed the title, yet at the start of your post you said the title shouldn't mean everything, erm?

I'm not here to cause no trouble' date=' I'm just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.[/quote']

Andrew, I never knew you were a Bears fan, or that you guys even watch American football in Lancashire... Or that you've been watching it for twenty years... I know I'm an idiot. However I just couldn't help myself. Anyways, I like the direction the fed is taking. Yip skee skidoo.

You said your main problem with the Andrew situation aside from the slagging was the fact it overshadowed the title' date=' yet at the start of your post you said the title shouldn't mean everything, erm?[/quote']

Maybe you are failing to undersatnd, I personally don't care about titles. But if the main event of a PPV is centred around a title then it should not be overshadowed.

Especially when myself, you and Gringo had built up one hell of a feud.

Either way guys its easy:

I chose to work Chris and I should be getting the flack and I have no problem with that.

Andrew is a damned fine efed worker. Now if theres any more problems take it out on me not DM, that goes for the entire fed.

Im sure Andrew will answer any questions you guys have, lets just all be civil now. Remember it was MY fault you all got worked.