Oh Dear... He's Back Again... ***TABOO TUESDAY SPIZZOILER*** and now ***RAW SPOILERS*

Chris2K

IMO Around the end of 2003 Mark Henry was getting quite good when he was with Theodore Long and his fued with Booker T wasnt actually that bad, im looking foward to Mark Henry returning and to be fair you cant say its going to be crap until it happens.

IMO Around the end of 2003 Mark Henry was getting quite good when he was with Theodore Long and his fued with Booker T wasnt actually that bad' date=' im looking foward to Mark Henry returning and to be fair you cant say its going to be crap until it happens.[/quote']

Oh, I think in this case you can.

I can give you some good news if you like...

According to Meltzer "VADER" is set to appear on RAW tonight, Oh yeah! It's VADER TIME!

is that meant to cheer me up or further enhance my annoyance with WWE... first Christian leaves, Henry returns.. and now we have this clown

and to top it of Cena is still ****in champ!! (sorry had to get that in there:D )

Vader isnt a clown, Vader is a legend and bah gawd i cant wait to Vader on RAW well that if "meltzeeeer" is correct.

You know what you read? That was in spoiler tags. GET THE HINT?

Chris2K

Edited by Chris2K

is that meant to cheer me up or further enhance my annoyance with WWE... first Christian leaves, Henry returns.. and now we have this clown

and to top it of Cena is still ****in champ!! (sorry had to get that in there:D )

Oh My Dear God!!! You sir are the clown, Vader is a wrestling legend :worship One of the only big guys who can actually wrestle.

EDIT: Get the hint - he was mentioned in spoiler tags, so use them when you refer to it.

BTW hope Mark has his old musis :xyx

Edited by MrFill

I think you're all forgetting something. Mark Henry has been off WWE t.v. for 2 years, in that time he could have improved greatly..........

:lol

BTW hope Mark has his old musis :xyx

what this...

...its sexual baby heeeeeeyy ooohhh :lol

he wont but i would mark out if he did :P

i think this will be the last time i post in this thread as its getting really confusing as to whats a spoiler and what isnt, in this thread :xyx

Henry & Viscera has a good fued in 2000 where Viscera big s[plashed Mae Young when she was "pregnant", yeh i know you just going to go "hey thats wasnt a good fued it was rubbish" but hey i liked it, my taste in wrestling & wrestling storylines is incrdibily.....well weird :P

Edited by Ryan