Christian Quits WWE!

HulkFearsAustin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOO i read the title and literally shout "NO" this is terrible news! :(

SAME here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for this weird kind of post, but nooo, not true is it?!?! I froze too!!! I'm in shock!! *goes to check for sure at WWE.com*

NOOoooo.... :(

EDIT: Oh and hey, what if he wins the vote for Taboo Tuesday?!?!

Edited by WWE

I think it's a work. There is no way someone like Christian would quit I don't think. He knows he is about to be a big star, no matter how bad WWE have used him.

Where else could he go? He said himself he wants to be in the biggest company, and on the biggest shows, which is WWE.

There is nothing about this at WWE.com.

That's what I thought, but go to the main page and flick through the flash bit at the top that changes :(

Edit: wow, this is the most looked at topic all at once in ages... just shows :(

Wait, he's still on the SD! roster page... wait, if you click it it says error...

there is, http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/christianquits

Do not understand this one at all, I know he hasn't been getting a really good psuh, but to be fair I wouldn't have thought it would lead to him leaving the company, :?

And hey, I didn't get that link, I just read it on the flash bit on the homepage. And how come it don't say "wish him well in his future endeavors"?...

And hey' date=' I didn't get that link, I just read it on the flash bit on the homepage. And how come it don't say "wish him well in his future endeavors"?...[/quote']

I think that page is linked from the flash bit.

Because normally they do that ""wish him well in his future endeavors" bits when THEY release someone, not when they quit.

IF he has left upon his own request, will he have to work his 90 Day no compete deal?

I'm 50/50 whether this is a work or not, on one had I think the way the WWE has been playing the internet I could well believe this owuld be a work, but then again, i just can't understand how the WWE could really make a decent angle of this "work".

Not that this means anything, but WWE have already removed his bio from WWE.com

In the past it would of almost certainly been a work. Yet now they seem to be partly 'shoot style' and you dont know whats real or whats not.

If it said 'Christian quits smackdown' then its a work and hes going to Raw. I just cant see where they would go with this as a storyline. No doubt if its real hes going to tna and no doubt he'll get a main event push.

Its just the timing of it.:eek