Need help

Ashlynne

i need to get down to Texas to get to my best friend who is slowly dying. He has a diease that has spead like cancer but it isnt Cancer. he was just in a car accident that his entire left side of him is broken up. His mom treats like crap and he needs me to get him but i dont have the money. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas on how i can get there. you see we live paychecks to paychecks.

Well, your cheapest way to get there will be by Greyhound - if you're willing to leave in 7+ days, then it'll be about $85 per person, otherwise it's about $140 per person.

It's not fast (38+ hours of bus travel), but it's the cheapest way to get there.

If you're willing to wait a couple of weeks, then you can get cheap flights at about $170 per person, but short notice really bumps up the price. You end up paying $300 or so per person.

Alternately, you could rent a car, a weekly charge would be about $150-175 for a regular car, but the gas prices would bump the costs upto over $200 for a week since it's about 1,500 miles, plus or minus, depending on where they are in Texas (it's not a small place), but the gas prices get cheaper the further south you go.

I hope this gives you some help. :)

i need to get down to Texas to get to my best friend who is slowly dying. He has a diease that has spead like cancer but it isnt Cancer. he was just in a car accident that his entire left side of him is broken up. His mom treats like crap and he needs me to get him but i dont have the money. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas on how i can get there. you see we live paychecks to paychecks.

How about get someone to help you rasie the money so you can go over there sorry it's all i can think off hope it is a good idea for you :)

Edited by Sean69

I wish I could charge it But I cant I dont have a card.

This might seem really stupid,but here goes across here we get adverts about taking loans and you get low intrest rates and you don`t have to pay back till 2007 etc.I don`t know wether you get these adverts in the States but it`s worth a try:)

She said hes just been in a car crash so it doesnt sound like hes up for travelling.

My only advice is to get a credit card if you can, see if you can find one which has 0% for the first few months, or 0% if you move youre previous purchases across to it. Either that or try and sell some things.

Good luck tho i hope it all works out