Training forum

Bluestiger99

I just had a idea and wanted to share and see what the general consensus on it was here. Would there be a possible way to start a show for trainee's? Like maybe an OVW or Heat type of thing. That way the rest of us could see who we have up and coming. If not, ok, but I just thought it would be a cool thing to see the new guys and be able to see how they progress.
  • Like 2

The problem is that a lot of the trainees can take weeks to do their tasks, so a simple show (of say 2 matches and 4 promos to keep it simple) might take a month to do.

Also, a lot of the trainees post their profile and then vanish, so you can't "book" around them.

We're going to try to push a little more on the advertising. :)

The problem is that a lot of the trainees can take weeks to do their tasks' date=' so a simple show (of say 2 matches and 4 promos to keep it simple) might take a month to do.[/quote']

Yes. when i started on TWOstars training forum, it took me 2 monthes to finish it. Trainees are not as aquainted to writing like we are, and as i was one i know that. i wrote my interview 3 weeks after my profile, then the brawl after 2 weeks and the match, i wrote it on the period of 2 weeks. so an OVW show isnt a good idea, and if new people want to join, we need them here!

• Like 1