Taboo Tuesday voting - will it make a difference?

Ed_666

Does it matter who wins the vote?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Does it matter who wins the vote?

• No, Cena will retain
    • No, Angle will get the title
    • Yes, HBK will win the title
    • Yes, Kane will win the title
    • Yes, Big Show will win the title

The same man (Cena) I expect to win the title regardless but I think the result of the poll makes a difference, it changes what type of match we can expect, it throws up potential feuds, as in one of the two guys in the triple threat could face each other or be next to challenge the champion, plus the two others that didnt win the poll then face the tag champs, which could result in new champs or a bust up.

I don't think it matters either way. I think Cena will retain.

its the safest bet if your a beeting man/woman, i wouldnt mind McMahon giving Michaels another run with the title, Michaels last run in 2002 was pretty good, yeh it was only a month and it was about 3 years ago but give the title to Michaels for longer and see what he can do with it.

I'd like to see what Kane can do with the belt personally, but with the injury thats out of the question... the reason I say I'd like to see Kane have a run is he has never had one, its easy to say he'd be no good with it but you never know unless you try... when JBL first got the belt I thought this will suck but I must say he suprised me with it... same for Cena, I thought this will be good but its turned out terrible :lol

I'd say that the voting emans nothing, the wwe doesn't ever show the official figures for the voting and don't have to as the voting isn't a competion so they don't actually have to do anything with the tallied votes.

Why would the wwe risk any mess ups with storylines etc, they so heavily bias the potential votes anyway...(no one is really going to expect big slow or kane to win, no one is going to vote for an arm wrestle between coach and austin, we know it'll be a cage match with flair and HHH, you know rey is going to be coming from smackdown and the diva result doesn't mean amything anyway!!!)

Lets not kid oursleves that the wwe is ging all fan friendly now!!