Sorry Guys ***No Mercy Spoliers****

Paul

If you havent read No mercy then PLEASE do not read this until you do.

So you saw, Deadman is back............

Before anyone acuses me of selling us out I feel like you deserve to know, it was all a work from day ONE! from the moment One Night Stand finished we prepared this fued. Andrew insulted us all, made us out to be crap. Thats what I asked him to do. Holt, Pingu, you two got the worst of it and Im sorry.

It came basicly down to I wanted you to remember what it was like being a mark, to actually feel mad at a wrestler. to actually feel betrayed at what happens in the ring. And I hope I did that.

if anyone involved in the fed is really upset about this then I am very sorry. if its bad, then just PM me. if I get ONE PM saying they want me to leave the booking then i will hand it all over to Christof and not names names.

I worked you, maybe you think I betrayed you. I dont know.

But thanks to Draven and everyone else who helped us perform this work.

DS

TWOstars got Punk'd!

Man did i stick it to Andrew bad in the creative threads. A well worked plot by all involved

Obviously i'm fine with all of this as i try not to take TWOstars too seriously, but i wouldn't be suprised if this scenario turns a bit sour with certain people

well even if it was all work, i back christof up on this. I dont know anything about one night stand or TWO vs ERE, so i dont know much of what happened before. all i know is that Andrew offended christof a lot and i was on the verge of reporting his posts for being so mean to our hard working booker. i can understand that Christof is pissed off because of this and i don't blame him. he has all the rights to be, but i am not going to say anything more as i am not all that concerned in this, being a new member to this e-fed.

However, this post has one purpuse: whatever happens, how bad this was to you Christof, i don't want you to leave and no one does want that. you have every right to think of letting the booking down, but I, joining my voice with others, want you to stay here because last month, and the month before, you were running the e-fed 99%, booking nearly everything. you are the reason this e-fed is great, and NO ONE wants you to leave.

Han

I guess it was a really good work... I'm still so new to this e-fed that I don't associate Andrew with Deadman, or even know a damn thing about either one. Yeah Andy did show up and talk some smack, but I brushed it off like I do most things. So, I'm not pi$$ed. DS, don't leave us. Christof, I understand that you're chrised off but it's all for the sake of e-sports entertainment.

I actually knew a while back, but I took all of Andrew's comments as being part of the work.

Yes, it was meant as a surprise, and not many people knew about it, but a few of wrestling storylines are built on surprises, so it worked well if people were shocked and surprised.

It is only an efed, so it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Well it was a hell of a swerve, I'll give you that. Holt, I can understand your anger, but please stay with us. I respect your booking and writing, and I think it would be tragic for you to leave, I do however, know this is up to you, but I figured I'd throw my two cents in there.

Have no fear guys, I ain't quitting on ya.

I may be peeved that I've been lied to, slagged off and generally kept in the dark. But there is too much talent in the US and TV title divisions to go to waste. I enjoy booking and I enjoy working with my guys during their feuds and seeing what they can do.

Whilst I still enjoy this I'll carry on doing it. And though I may be looking at taking a character break at some point next year, I'll still be heavily involved in pushing people up the card.

What's more I know everyone enjoys the Holt wrecking sprees too much for them to stop.

I've already told Darky of my feelings on the subject and its as simple as this...

I thought towards the end it might be a work. The intial stuff I wasn't sure of at all but with the returning legend/star theme going on I really did think that Andrew was coming back at some point.

I even expressed the feeling that if he did it would make a great angle...

Looks like I was right!

As my actual personal feelings? I got Punk'd! Hahaha!

Shocked but not suprised in the long run, it just leaves me with one final question...

Andrew... what do you, work aside think of my writing?

Andrew... what do you' date=' work aside think of my writing?[/quote']

I'm going to do a proper post tomorrow about everything cause it's only fair that I do. Let's just say that 99% of the stuff I said during the past few months I didn't mean and that goes for dissing your work, you like alot of the guys here do a good job. Like I say, I'll do a proper post tomorrow where the whole truth of this scenerio will come out. That's from bad mouthing people and this place to being put on a "cool off" and then to the redebut tonight at No Mercy. Should be an interesting read to say the least.

I'm going to do a proper post tomorrow about everything cause it's only fair that I do. Let's just say that 99% of the stuff I said during the past few months I didn't mean and that goes for dissing your work' date=' you like alot of the guys here do a good job. Like I say, I'll do a proper post tomorrow where the whole truth of this scenerio will come out. That's from bad mouthing people and this place to being put on a "cool off" and then to the redebut tonight at No Mercy. Should be an interesting read to say the least.[/quote']

Needless to say I'm looking forward to it...

Either way, its a bloody good angle.

I still say it was a **** idea to let on it was me coming back. I felt the disappointment from the audience when it turned out to be DM. ;) Just kidding.

I think it seems like it was a good angle. I've not really read much of what was said though so I can understand if people got upset over it. All I will say is that Andrew is a really great guy and anything he did say (I haven't read what) will not have been said truthfully or to annoy anyone.

Anyway, I'll toddle off again. Hope the efed continues to go great, guys.

I still say it was a **** idea to let on it was me coming back. I felt the disappointment from the audience when it turned out to be DM. ;) Just kidding.

But the return was the Chav - Andrew came back unrelated to the "who is it?" thing, and beating on Baz is a damn good start. :lol

I'm going to do a proper post tomorrow about everything cause it's only fair that I do. Let's just say that 99% of the stuff I said during the past few months I didn't mean and that goes for dissing your work' date=' you like alot of the guys here do a good job. Like I say, I'll do a proper post tomorrow where the whole truth of this scenerio will come out. That's from bad mouthing people and this place to being put on a "cool off" and then to the redebut tonight at No Mercy. Should be an interesting read to say the least.[/quote']

The cool off was my idea and I thought it was a damn nice touch:P