Crazy Things you have done for Wrestling

Craig

http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/2218/044gb.jpg

While browsing through WWE.com, I came upon this picture of a couple with wrestler tattoos. The girl caught my eye and made me wonder how many of you guys here at TWO have a John Cena tattoo?

But since I have posted this pic, I thought I'd ask: Any crazy stories you have done for wrestling, like getting a tattoo or anything like that?

Well, as I mentioned in General Chat, I wrote my English Creative Writing Assessment half-ly about Benoit, and I also did my English Oral Assessment on wrestling. And I did astoundingly well in both :)

Oh and I have now dressed as Hulk Hogan n public twice.

Thats the worst things I'd say.

School Work on Wrestling::xyx

Getting a Good Grade on it::thumbsup

Dressing up as Hogan::?

Dressing up as Hogan A SECOND TIME: Bigger balls than Stephanie McMahon

Um' date=' those tattoos are fake...[/quote']

I know there fake, but....don't break kayfabe. shhhhh....

As for non-fake tattoos.

During a "meet & greet" at the last UK event I went to, there was a guy beside us in the queue who had a Kane tattoo on his leg - the old masked, full costume Kane. He was a bit pissed that Kane had gone top-less, and I bet that he was even more pissed when he removed the mask afterwards.

Anyway, he got Kane to sign his leg, which he was going to get tattooed onto his leg the following day!

Now, that's pretty insane.

Taking 5 yes five powerbombs onto a couch until it broke, yes, yes I've done that. Blading at a party for shock value, yes, yes I've done that too to such a point that somebody called an ambulance and I had to tell the ambulance guy that "it was all a work". Still needed two stitches though. Yes I am stupid.
  • Like 1

As for non-fake tattoos.

During a "meet & greet" at the last UK event I went to, there was a guy beside us in the queue who had a Kane tattoo on his leg - the old masked, full costume Kane. He was a bit pissed that Kane had gone top-less, and I bet that he was even more pissed when he removed the mask afterwards.

Anyway, he got Kane to sign his leg, which he was going to get tattooed onto his leg the following day!

Now, that's pretty insane.

Not really, Mr.Fill.

Masked Kane was the best thing since sliced bread. :xyx

pinmepayme.

Taking 5 yes five powerbombs onto a couch until it broke' date=' yes, yes I've done that. Blading at a party for shock value, yes, yes I've done that too to such a point that somebody called an ambulance and I had to tell the ambulance guy that "it was all a work". Still needed two stitches though. Yes I am stupid.[/quote']

He's hardcore, he's hardcore!!!

I remember getting drunk and betting someone that I'd get a D-Lo tattoo. I'm pretty sure I still owe him the fiver for that.

I also had the chance to blade and was going to do it a while ago, and now I see Dave's story I'm glad I didn't. It was back in school, and I wanted to get out of cross country running. During the break, I was talking with a friend of ways to get out of doing it. One idea I had was to snap my pencil sharpener in half and take the blade out. Then I'd do something contrived like pretend to trip up and bang my head off the side of a building right on the CCTV cameras. Of course, then I'd cover my face and roll around on the ground, hiding the fact that I was juicing. Then I realised that it would probably be easier to pretend to have a sore stomach, and I wouldn't ruin my white T shirt. I did manage to break my pencil sharpener though.

It was the logo from his one and only WWF T shirt that had an orange hexagon with a black sillhoete of D-Lo doing the Frog Splash in the centre. I went online to WWFShopZone, said to my friend "I'm gonna get that on a tattoo" and he doubted me. He ended up winning the bet but I don't think I ever paid. So technically, I win.