RVD

big pau hoolinator

RVD as far as I know doesn't have clearense from his Doc to wrestle,

He will never make World Champ because of 2 reasons -

1) he is not 300 pounds of muclse and and actually wrestle and high fly and do Hardcore and anyhting else (which alot of the top liners can't and so he shows them up)

2) he hurt HHH bad in that Elimination Chamber match when he landed his knee on HHH throat, since that and a few other injurys he was blamed for he was doomed to be held down for the rest of his career

RVD as far as I know doesn't have clearense from his Doc to wrestle,

He will never make World Champ because of 2 reasons -

1) he is not 300 pounds of muclse and and actually wrestle and high fly and do Hardcore and anyhting else (which alot of the top liners can't and so he shows them up)

2) he hurt HHH bad in that Elimination Chamber match when he landed his knee on HHH throat, since that and a few other injurys he was blamed for he was doomed to be held down for the rest of his career

3) he came over in the ECW/WCW invasiond. And nobody who came over from ECW then ever got anything resembling a push.

I used to really like Van Dam. Back when I first saw him on ECW DVDs I was marking out non-stop for him. Now I think he's just sloppy, bad at transitions, unable to throw a punch or forearm to save his life but still entertaining. Funny how things work out. But he should never be anywhere near the world title.

more proof that HHH is a **** faced ****er

How so? Neither of them really deserve the push. Both RVD and Booker are somewhat sloppy and can be pretty patchy in the ring. Booker's winding down his career at present so putting the belt on him would be pointless.

more proof that HHH is a **** faced ****er

why, can you honestly tell me you think Booker T will have a run as World Champion in WWE, HHH or no HHH.

RVD, if RVD would of been World Champion the WWE would of given him a run by now, yes i would like RVD to have a run as World Champion, aslong as there's no ECW involved.

why, can you honestly tell me you think Booker T will have a run as World Champion in WWE, HHH or no HHH.

RVD, if RVD would of been World Champion the WWE would of given him a run by now, yes i would like RVD to have a run as World Champion, aslong as there's no ECW involved.

not any more with Booker.... but back at Wrestlemania 19 he definately should of had a run with the belt.....

and i think RVD would be champ if there was no HHH... becasue he has probably bad mouthed about RVD to steph... so poor RVD has no chance

RVD hasn't been missed, by me anyway. Every match he had was the same in WWE. I've never seen any of his ECW matches so I can't comment on what he was like before but I've never rated him in WWE and wouldn't care if he never returned.

By the way. there were earlier comments that said RVD would never be world champ cause he ain't 300 pounds of muscle, well neither is Cena, Orton, Benoit, Eddie, HBK, Angle, JBL and a large number of other potential challengers.

RVD was good in wwf in 2001 when he had some good matches against jeff hardy,y2j,austin/angle and the undertaker, that was his best year but ever since he lost to hhh at HHH at unforgiven 2002 he's been stale.his promo at ONS was brilliant though the writers have really screwed rob he has the charisma and talent to be a top guy but i dont think he can carry the world/wwe title. Edited by DOB
  • Like 1

Its the bookers who have killed RVD. His ladder match in 2003 with Christian for the IC title on Raw was AMAZING!! His promos are terrible because as he said on ONS his vocabulary is limited to "Cool" and "Whatever". I'm hoping he is released and signs with TNA. He would be excellent in the X-Division.
  • Like 1

If he was released, I'd bet he would go to RoH and probably NJPW, or even NOAH. TNA is a mini version of WWE, with just as many politics, which if he left, would be the reason behind that. If he got fired, would he want to go through the same thing?

That said, I'd rather him go to TNA, and stink their roster up. A.C. got it spot on basically. Van Dam is a hugely overrated worker now, and wouldn't fit in RoH I don't think.

Edited by Jack

No' date=' but saying that guys are sloppy and patchy so they shouldn't be champs kinds of points to the current champs, because they sure are sloppy and patchy. :P[/quote']

I'm sure I'd feel safer wrestling Batista or Cena - seems less chance of injury than at the hands of either Booker or RVD.