2 wrestlers doubts for taboo tuesday

The Fury

I never want anyone to be seriously hurt... saying that Edge would make a great target for... No Nem get that thoguht out of your head young man lol

I would rarther it be Edge who was hurt like Kane is and Kane able to make TT is what I was trying to say...

in simpler term if one had to miss it i'd rarther it be Edge lol

I like edge, so get well soon t'the long haired goon...

As for kane, he seems to be getting injury prone at the moment, methinks that he needs consider his options, since the WWE obviously no longer has anything useful for him to do.

And that's something even I never thought I'd have to say....:D

I want Kane as the third man. he really deserves the title. HBK had his chance before, a lot of times with HHH, and got lame. Big show won't be any good, only Kane is a really good champion right now. i would love to see the title switch to his waist, but if it swtiches to Angle i wont mind, as long as cena is taken OFF the title picture for good. he is the lamest champion ever!

Yeah Edge amd Kane suffered those injury on the 3 day Australian tour.

It is rumored that Kane fractured a vertabrate.

As far as Edge's pec injury goes, he's gonna need surgery for it.So it is likely that both guys will be out of action after Taboo Tuesday.