Owen harts Last Interview as Blue Blazer.

PHIZZLE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know whether Owen was scheduled to win The I.C. title that night or not

yes he was, the IC title was given to his close friend JJ a few days after.

Owen Hart was surpose to be given the name "The Game" but it was given to HHH instead for obvious reasons.

I have all 21 wrestlemanias. 16 of them on video and 5 on DVDs. Also have all 2002, 2003 and 2004 Pay Per Views as well.

Love watching them too.

And i was being sarcy, nearly everyone knows about owen, and i sometimes go 2 far but i can see that as some sort of disrespect not knowing about it if you have all that stuff and if you have watched it for a long time, i mean Owen is one of the greatest people to come out of wwf/wwe, and it's like you are disrespecting him by not knowing much about him.

EDIT: No use of txt spk please.

Edited by MrFill

And i was being sarcy' date=' nearly everyone knows about owen, and i sometimes go 2 far but i can see that as some sort of disrespect not knowing about it if u have all that stuff and if u have watched it for a long time, i mean Owen is one of the greatest people to come out of wwf/wwe, and it's like u are disrespecting him by not knowing much about him.[/quote']

Are you a total idiot?

Owen was good, but not great, nor ever likely to be! Not knowing much about him is disrespecting him???? Tell me about Stanislafsky(sp), or maybe Pavlov, or anton Checkov.

Hell tell me about William Pitt the Junior!

Are you a total idiot?

Owen was good, but not great, nor ever likely to be! Not knowing much about him is disrespecting him???? Tell me about Stanislafsky(sp), or maybe Pavlov, or anton Checkov.

Hell tell me about William Pitt the Junior!

Hey i don't know who they are, and Owen was great because he and his family gave the life of the business, I am not talking about great in the ring, he was only good at that, but for his personality and character towards the business, thats great.

Hey i don't know who they are' date='[/quote']

DISRESPECTING THEM!!! I kid, but see the point Im making?

and Owen was great because he and his family gave the life of the business

Im sorry, I dont know what you are saying!

I am not talking about great in the ring, he was only good at that, but for his personality and character towards the business, thats great.

he was a decent character, but I repeat NOT GREAT.

Did you know Triple H was trained By: Killer Kowalski.

He had bitten an ear off another opponent, so I heard. Which is how I think Triple H has that bad streak in him.

Well, your username is 5/11ths accurate.

First and final warning, keep on topic or the thread will be closed. We've only had a handful of posts and already it's spiraled away in another direction.