Sting to RAW???

Dave7g

I just don't want to see Sting's legacy destroyed by the WWE. Him vs. Benjamin would be a GREAT match, but there is really no point to it. He has to many moral objections to the programming WWE puts on to join (Or at least has in the past) and with the stunts McMahon is pulling with JR being fired, I really doubt you're going to see him there.

Firstly, I think it could be possible, there has been talk on Rock vs. Sting at WM and maybe it might happen, Rock wants it, Sting will want it. Maybe Shelton offers an open challenge and we see Sting come out because of Shelton using the splash.

Now i am someone who don't look at the obvious and only looks at what he wants to, i personally would love to see so therfore believe it, only in large circumstances will i not believe it, and it seems possible seeing that Raw still want ratings for moving onto USA and more people are returning recently.

I would like to see it too, it would make Raw worth watching and it would be something different to giving Coach promos about nothing, maybe Sting could come in and fave Austin insead, but nah thats not what fans want to see, we want desperatley to see Austin vs Coach verbal debate on ppv!

Credit PWInsider:

We heard from a number of readers that the site that put up the "story" that Sting would be appearing on Monday's Raw to wrestle Shelton Benjamin pulled the story shortly after we published it here. Now, if you type in the url (http://www.therealsting.com/index.php), it says that the site has been suspended. I think that tells you everything you need to know about the validity of this "story".

Says it all really. :)