Impact vs Raw

Danny Styles

Impact or RAW... what would you watch?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Impact or RAW... what would you watch?

• Impact
    • Raw

So TNA has a prime time slot for a week.. and if the ratings are good we could have TNA prime time every monday.... that wold bring backl the New Monday Night Wars...

The Question i pose to you TWO... is if TNA iMpact and WWE Raw both had two hour slots.. same time same day... which show would you watch.. and why???

At the current time i would watch TNA... simply becasue i feel TNA offers a fresher product.. with the entertainment side and there is good WRESTLING.. Raw at the moment is predictable and the matches are poor....

and lets face it.. who saw

jarret winning the title on the prime time impact .. it wasn't expected

TNA has fresh talent mixed with old talent and Impact for 1 hour is better than a 2 hour Raw.. so think what TNA could do with 2 hours every week...

so for the time being (unless RAW somehow picks up which isn't likely for probably the rest of the year) i would watch Impact over Raw.. every week...

your turn:thumbsup

oh yes and as a foot note..

Chase Stevens has broken his neck at one of the Impact tapings... he should return by Genesis as it isn't as bad as feared... And WWE may sue TNA for their fans chanting ECW at the Dudleyz unless TNA edit it out of the impact show... that is just sad

I watch TV for what is enjoyable, so if it came down to it, I'd watch Impact live, record RAW and then watch it later.

Of course, when MNF is on, it supercedes them both, so either record them both and watch Impact first, or just record Impact.

I was "into wrestling" long before RAW, so it holds no loyalty for me apart from WWE being around so long - it's just a pity that they're trying to drive away the fan base.

I look at whats advertised and go with what appeals....

If RoH had its own show then I'd watch that instead as its shows are usually overall better (presentation aside) then either Impact! or Raw....

As for availablity then I'd go for Raw but it hasn't excited me in months with the whole John 'Stone Cold' Cena thing and the whole Eric 'Vince McMahon' Bischoff routine. Plus no Jericho...

So unless its a good show I don't bother...

As for Impact? Although they are old ones I can get hold of them off TWC over here and enjoy them mostly and watch them when I can. Plus if I can get a download of the show or a PPV of TNA then I will catch that as it has had far better and consistant quality then the WWE this year.

i hate it when people say WWE & WWF are different

danny if WWF got you into wrestling it means WWE did aswell, if JR mentions something that happened 10 years ago over the IC title he'll say the "WWE Intercontinental"

its only a name change not a company change.

I watch them both at the moment,but if impact was on live at the same time as Raw I would be watching impact because I like wrestling, not fluffy childish crap.

Mr. P being loyal to the WWE is really sad, even though their show is terrible these days you would still rather watch Snitsky vs Big Show even though AJ vs Daniels is on at the same time on another channel, you would stick with Raw because you are loyal? Why are you loyal, what difference does it make? WWE has very little resemblance to a wrestling promotion these days, I've already stopped watching Smackdown, Raw is Bore wont be far behind it.

AJ Styles Vs. Daniels has happened 6757857348975694 times and quite frankly if i see another styles daniels match i think i'll cry with bordem.

Err, you don't watch TNA so that makes no sense.

Dying of boredom of Christopher Daniels vs AJ Styles is impossible to a normal human, dying of boredom to a Big Show / Kane match is very common however.

AJ Styles Vs. Daniels has happened 6757857348975694 times and quite frankly if i see another styles daniels match i think i'll cry with bordem.

And so has HHH/HBK happened loads of times, how about Rey vs Eddie? They did that 7 times in a row.

Because of the show split, you're going to get LOADS of repeated matches on WWE.

AJ Styles Vs. Daniels has happened times and quite frankly if i see another styles daniels match i think i'll cry with bordem.

That is quite frankly very untrue. , AJ and Daniels have faced each other in TNA at the following events this year;

Destination X

Unbreakable

Against All Odds

Bound for Glory

and the 3 way at Unbreakable with Joe.

plus maybe the odd TV match which I'm no toally sure of, either way its hardly alot, and its not where near the "6757857348975694 "

And its not as if the matches are bad really is it, its your opinion if you do not like the matches, but really, they haven't fought that many times.

As for WWE going up against TNA. I think if iMPACT went up agaisnt RAW it would be total career suicide for TNA, and even if they went up agaisnt SD. The WWE brand name just hold to much weight at present, no matter how good or bad there product is. If TNA get established then one day they should pose a threat, but not yet.

The question is, how many of the people who watch TNA also watch the WWE?, I expect a fair few.

The question is' date=' how many of the people who watch TNA also watch the WWE?, I expect a fair few.[/quote']

I am one such person who watches both shows and for me as much as I enjoy TNA and its product I would watch Raw over Impact unless there was a top class main event or something that I care about.

eg: a title match or a match that I know is bound to be great such as an encounter between Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley for example.

And if anyone thinks Chris Daniels V AJ match is boring then, well, I think you should be watching entertainment not wrestling.

Just a question to the people who watch RAW through loyalty, would you still be loyal to the show if they changed the name of it?

If they changed the name to Nitro, then would you still watch it in preference to Impact?

Yes, mainly because of loyalty to WWE rather than loyalty to the brand. As much as I like TNA, I would probably tape Impact and watch RAW (or whatever it would be called) live.