The Raelian Movement

Raelian1

As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us. Everything has a rational explanation. For those who never heard of the Raelian Movement here's a brief explanation: All life was created by scientists from another planet, including us. The universe in infinite in time and space. Rael, the last prophet, was given the resposibility by the Elohim (term used by Raelians for those scientists from another planet) to spread the final message to all humanity. To learn more, go to The Raelian Movement and download a free e-book starting with "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers".

And so who created them? Really, Im interested in how that could work.

Our creators were created by other scientists from another planet and those creators were created by other scientists from another planet and so on ad infinitum. There is no starting point. If we don't destroy ourselves, we too will create life on other planets.

Our creators were created by other scientists from another planet and those creators were created by other scientists from another planet and so on ad infinitum. There is no starting point. If we don't destroy ourselves' date=' we too will create life on other planets.[/quote']

Please

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Tajiri_san/humour/Bullshit-Negation_in-color_small-Si.gif

• Like 1

Ok so if I posted a plug in the wrong forum stating that Cheese was in fact God and that we all descended from Stilton' date=' you're saying you wouldn't rip me?[/quote']

I dont know what I'd do :?

Anyway, I still think it's pretty harsh.

Taj_san stop trying to be the funny man, doesnt suit you.

Edited by Miss T

Wow, another religous/cult movement...

My friend this is a plug, hence forth belongs in the plug forum as previously stated.

As for your beliefs? I have one thing that out trumps it... Evolution. Single Cell Ameoba all the way to Full erect bi-ped homo sapiens...

Anything else is delusion and will not give you any solace or retribution when your belief system comes crashing down.

Do yourself a favour. Don't believe in the dogma of other people and their teachings and their sayings. Believe in yourself and try and understand yourself and just get on with living. I find the answers come easier and are far more enlighting that way.

• Like 1

I dont know what I'd do :?

You would bow to the god of cheese and sacrifice yourself to the cause, obviously

Here is the god of cheese by the way

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/southeast/fun/ecards/images/bigcheese2003/cheeseman300.jpg

Taj_san stop trying to be the funny man.

Agreed

• Like 1

I beleve what darkstar told me the other day, that all life was created by some thunder and lightning mixing with some protons in the air.

Darkstar may have even been taking the piss, but this is what i believe now.

I still want to go to church though, i like hymns, and i want some more singing practice so i'm ready to go on the x-factor.

BTW, out of interest, if Taj was a naturally funny guy, who cracked jokes all the time, would you still have mocked him?

I've spent the last half hour or so so browsing the net' date=' reading about these Raelians. They're liars and fools the lot of them.[/quote']

i've been browsing the net and so forth reading about these A.C people and there gods & genius's the lot of them

totally agree A.C Raelians sounds like poeple that are just stark raving mad.

I actually meant to put obviously funny, but couldn't think of the word at the time.

A lot of your jokes arn't obvious, and require intellect. So when you crack an obviously funny joke, people get suprised and mock, which is unfair of them IMO.

I actually meant to put obviously funny, but couldn't think of the word at the time.

A lot of your jokes arn't obvious, and require intellect. So when you crack an obviously funny joke, people get suprised and mock, which is unfair of them IMO.

Ahh okay... I blame Paul Merton.

Actually the world is a marble flung about by inter-stellar aliens in a big game of galatical domination....

Or a locker in an inter-stellar airport started as an experiment by a professor in minuturisation....

Or something like that...

Look belief systems suck, they cause arguements, war, blood shed and zealots which in turn scar the world we live in....

Which lets face it is a bit f**ked up.

Our creators were created by other scientists from another planet and those creators were created by other scientists from another planet and so on ad infinitum. There is no starting point.

It had to start somewhere. "Infinitum" is a very weak word for "I haven't got a clue."