The Evil Gringo

Evil Gringo

As I've seen with Dante in the past few days I'd like to lay my own character down for a bit of cross examination...

What do you think of the Gringo's work, his character, moves etc...

Yes I know I will get hit with the finisher and signature move situation but I have already covered that but is there anything else you would like to see from the 'Mexican Sensation'?

Since just before Summerslam and after Summerslam though I have been slow burning with Gower and fueding with my former Future members....

Before that I was the champ and I was taking on a new challenger every month so EVERYONE got a chance... Then we even had everything come to a head in the Elimantion Chamber...

I dont think you can improve much matey. Dont get me wrong, writing can always get better, but you are past where i am of no use with ideas other than to be the Vinny Mac to your Russo and make sure we get the best we can.

You have a HUGE upside in that you are willing to try new things (like the adding pics into match writing) to see how it goes. Gringo you are the REAL Nova.

Actually I am going to be the first one to give you some points or I should say one point you could improve on. I think that sometimes you are hit and miss, much like myself. One minute you do a great promo and the next one seems to be very average. I don't think that's the worst thing though as at least you are posting something but at the same time it is the only thing that I think you can improve on if you kept a better level of consitency that would be great.

I'd probably say something along the lines of what Baz has already said. Some weeks it's great, others it's good, some aren't so

But I was hooked on the whole storyline of Gringo losing the title to TIH. The whole deal with The Future was fantastic as it was the first notable face turn in the fed - one that was written perfectly - not at all rushed

But in summary, i like the Gringo character :)

I thought by the booking and they way we played it that it looked that Holt was going to turn on Gringo and go face. I was hoping at least that is what it would have looked like.

I could have seen it go either way, but the liklihood was that it was Gringo. At least that's how i read it

I loved that feud and tease, because there never was a feud as such between myself and Gringo, more a rolling storyline between The Future and the four other opponents. I liked playing on the - is Gringo not realising what an asset Holt is, when will Holt finally stick it to him. And of course the answer was Summerslam

I have to say that Pingu writes really good matches, so there's no worries there.

The only "issue" I have is sometimes the promos/skits can be hard to read - not just the "accent", but they just don't flow right at times.

I know that mine sometimes go nowhere, and are often pointless (but that suits Arkham well), but it's something we all have to keep on working on - promos are some of the hardest things to do in efedding. :)

I loved that feud and tease' date=' because there never was a feud as such between myself and Gringo, more a rolling storyline between The Future and the four other opponents. I liked playing on the - is Gringo not realising what an asset Holt is, when will Holt finally stick it to him. And of course the answer was Summerslam[/quote']

Surely the answer was Yes, and Summerslam :P

And it's crap.*

*but still better at spell checking than Darkie! :P

:lol dyslexia is a disability ya big green fool!

Great for jokes about Christmas and Satan though.