What attracts you most to your preferred sex?

MrFill

What attracts you most?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What attracts you most?

• Hair
    • Eyes
    • Smile
    • Lips
    • Chin
    • Neck
    • Chest/Boobs
    • Tummy
    • Waist
    • Bum
    • Legs
    • Feet
    • Other, please say

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if theres one thing on a woman I can just say oh I like her because shes got...... I need the overall package, but the most important thing they need is love. Because if we aint got that then we aint got much then we aint got nothing, nothing

Ah well, Im very very very very (continue for 30 minutes) happy with whom Ive got, wouldnt swap her for anyone :)

• Like 1

Well i think it has to be personality that first attracts me to someone, finding out about the person they really are, not just what part of their body you "fancy"

Biggest crap ever!

Looks may not be important compared to personality, but you dont notice a personality across a crowded room!

Biggest crap ever!

Looks may not be important compared to personality, but you dont notice a personality across a crowded room!

Thats why it best not to sleep with someone you meet round town and stuff like that, you have no idea what personality they have! Its best to know someone first IMO!

Biggest crap ever!

I sure as hell can! If I see some daft b1tch on the dancefloor burning everyone with her cigarette, while remarking nasty thing at people who ask her to sit down, I firmly believe I'm not going home with her.

Well in order I think it would be:

1. Personality - They have to be a nice a person and not a tube.

2. Smile - Got to love a nice smile.

3. Rack - Got to be the rack.

4. Hair - I don't want no short hairded women who looks like a man. I don't care how good options 1-4 are :P

5. Bum - As Darky said you need something to look at when they aren't facing you.

I sure as hell can! If I see some daft b1tch on the dancefloor burning everyone with her cigarette' date=' while remarking nasty thing at people who ask her to sit down, I firmly believe I'm not going home with her.[/quote']

But she could be having a bad time - you can't judge somebody by what they do once, you've got to give them more of a chance.

For all you know, she might hate loud music, and when she gets outside she's sweetness and light. :)

obiovsly its personaliy that ive always gone for and always will

But if it is about looks, then i like a lass with a nice smile, the kind that you get when your in love with deep eye contact, i cant realy think of anything else because ive always gone for pesonality and never looks, because its best to be with somebody you can be mates with aswell

But she could be having a bad time - you can't judge somebody by what they do once, you've got to give them more of a chance.

For all you know, she might hate loud music, and when she gets outside she's sweetness and light. :)

If she hates loud music why is she on the dancefloor?..assuming she didn't know she was walking into a club...