TWO Wrestling Survivor: M - Round Two

Chris2K

Least favourites?  

478 members have voted

1. 1. Least favourites?

Voted for the ones I didn't like or never heard of but added one for Misawa by mistake' date=' so please don't kill me for it.[/quote']

How could you????????:(

Seriously Misawa has to win this oneif theres any justice out there, if you dont know who he is please find out, youwont regret it.

As always if anyone needs help with the more obsecure people (like Modest) or the Japanese stars in the list (including Misawa for some people) then I will only be happy to oblige...

Although if Misawa doesn't win this thing in a final with either Masa Chono or Mike Awesome then I will kick some rightous ass!

Misasawa could be the greatest wrestler ever but if I have seen him then im not gonna keep him in based on other peoples opinions.

Expand your horizons - try looking for stuff by him and see how good or bad he is in your opinions.

If you only limit yourself to the WWE product, then you're missing out on a LOT of good wrestling.

TWC shows a lot of variety, so if you have it, it's worth watching.

Expand your horizons - try looking for stuff by him and see how good or bad he is in your opinions.

If you only limit yourself to the WWE product, then you're missing out on a LOT of good wrestling.

TWC shows a lot of variety, so if you have it, it's worth watching.

I do watch it, just not Japan, I hate not understanding it.

Since I have a few tapes which have the commentary in Japanese, I just ignore it and watch the action - you don't need the commentary to watch, but it can help the excitement.

I'm judging these on the work of the wrestler, not how much the commentators hype them. :)

How could you????????:(

Seriously Misawa has to win this oneif theres any justice out there, if you dont know who he is please find out, youwont regret it.

It was purely accidental and I didn't realise that I had voted for him until the page updated and his name was put in italics. I sincerely apologise. :(

Since I have a few tapes which have the commentary in Japanese, I just ignore it and watch the action - you don't need the commentary to watch, but it can help the excitement.

I'm judging these on the work of the wrestler, not how much the commentators hype them. :)

Its nice to know why these two wrestler are going at it, there is no storyline or promos or anything.

That's the thing about quite a lot of Japanese matches' date=' there aren't that many storylines or promos.[/quote']

Well, id rather not start watching it as I dont always have too much time on my hands but ill stick something from TWC on my SKY+ and ill watch it if I have time.

Well' date=' id rather not start watching it as I dont always have too much time on my hands but ill stick something from TWC on my SKY+ and ill watch it if I have time.[/quote']

I think TWC show NOAH from time to time, if you tape that theres a good chance of Misawa showing up:xyx

NOAH is on tonight, but it's usually a tag match on it. The fantastic Akiyama vs Kobashi match was on there not too long ago however, so hopefully they will repeat that, and some other great singles matches from NOAH.

Shame there can't be any classic Misawa, or Kobashi on TWC though.

478 votes in total, divided by 44 wrestlers.

Makes the average 10.8, so those with 11 and more are EEE-Liminated. They are:

Mabel

Magnum TA

Malice

Mantaur

Marc Mero

Marcus Bagwell

Maria Kenellis

Mark Henry

Mark Jindrak

Masahiro Chono

Matt Cappotelli