wwe officiallly sign ecw star

The Fury

Good lord, Roadkill, I have to wonder why, he wasn't exactly a huge talent now was he? Well I suppose there isn't much talent left in WWE really. I can't wait for the inevitable Roadkill/Snitsky fued which will keep us on the edge of our seats for the next six months.

Hopefully they'll sign Danny Doring, as Roadkill on his own is sh*t. Not a good worker in the slightest, and has an awful gimmick.

WWE are improving their tag divison rapidly, so hopefully this is another team, for RAW preferably.

I really fail to see HOW WWE are improving their tag division. It took me about 5 minutes to even remember who the tag champions on RAW were, and I'm still not sure I'm right. They don't have a proper tag division to speak of.

I really fail to see HOW WWE are improving their tag division. It took me about 5 minutes to even remember who the tag champions on RAW were' date=' and I'm still not sure I'm right. They don't have a proper tag division to speak of.[/quote']

So bringing in Paul Burchill, to team with Regal isn't improving? Cade and Murdoch? MNM? The Heart Throbs (?)? Rene Dupree and Tyson Tomko? Mexicools? LOD? Vito and Nunzio?

How many of them are longtime tag teams?

Whether it's a good division or not, it's a lot better than it was not so long ago.

What a team! How long have they been together? About 35 seconds now is it? A fantastic talented team like that will really enhance an already supercharged tag team division.:roll

Yeah, I really enjoyed that match they had with...............erm........oh wait, that big feud they had with.....erm.............well, those kick ass promo's they did on.......erm............

:roll

The point I am making, seeing as you ignored what was said earlier was they are improving the division.

Did I say every new team had to be successful, or been around years? No. My point was the oppostie, as I am talking about new teams, who haven't done anything yet.

EDIT: Better edit that. Apologies if a mod saw the first message.

Edited by Jack

It's not improving the division though, any fool can see that by throwing two wastes of space like Dupree and Tomko in a tag team is the lazy way of finding something for them to do. I really doubt an awful lot of thought went into that crazy groundbreaking idea.

Well Roadkill and Doring would be improving it or at least trying to, I think it's good for WWE, people have been saying that he is worthless as talent and won't be good for the roster, but i disagree, i could see him doing well on smackdown seeing that he is the best big guy wwe now have.

smackdowns tag division is greatly improving but raws isnt

only cade and murdoch

they need more tags that work like what smackdown have-mexicools,tolands,MNM,regal and burchill and LOD 2K5

wwe need more tags for raw-maybe the thrillseekers when matt recovers from his broken leg

doring and roadkill would boosts tag image at least