The Crusher

GENE

October 22, 2005: Reggie Crusher Lisowski passed away at the age of 79..

Credit Obbsessed with Wrestling.

Well isn`t this a sad day,in case you didn`t know this was one half of the tag team that lost the AWA tag team titles to the Road Warriros in 2005.So anyway since he recentley passes away i think we should say our favourite Crusher mments.

Off the top of my head, there is about 5-10 people I can name, who watch anything non-WWE or TNA. If you look back about 8 months ago, I bet no-one knew what TNA was either.

There is about 5 people who post in the International Scene, and only Evil Gringo regularly.

My point is, very few people will give anything non-WWe, or TNA a try, so the odds someone knows who he is, are small.

• Like 1

Several hundred thousand people die each day. If we dont even know who they are we cant be expected to say a few words about them all!

What Jack said is true, while yeah a few of us know who Reggie is it doesnt mean many will.

But, at the end of a day he was a wrestler and so this is wrestling news.

I'm well aware of who he is and what he did for wrestling in his part of the world. His work with Dick The Bruiser was legendary, and while I haven't seen 1% of The Crusher's career, I'm still well aware of his legacy and it is a sad time to know that neither Dick or Crusher are still around these days.

Credit Obbsessed with Wrestling.

Well isn`t this a sad day,in case you didn`t know this was one half of the tag team that lost the AWA tag team titles to the Road Warriros in 2005.So anyway since he recentley passes away i think we should say our favourite Crusher mments.

Unfortunately not too many people remembers the AWA like some of us old timers do around here. Not to mention some of the guys around here wasnt even born when the AWA folded.:lol

Nevertheless, sorry to hear Crusher is no longer with us.:(