HBK vs. The Rock, will it happen?

SuperKick Kid

In a recent interview with WWE.com The Rock was asked about a HBK vs. Rock match. Rock says he wasn't interested. And now on WWE.com they have a poll going, who would like to see a HBK vs. Rock match. Well who thinks the match will happen?

Personally I think it's gonna happen. I'm a big fan of Rock, Hogan, and HBK. They had the Hogan vs. Rock match, they had a HBK vs Hogan match, now time for a Rock vs HBK match, and then they should do a triple threat at Wrestlemania HBK vs. Hogan vs. The Rock.

Edited by SuperKick Kid
  • Like 1

WWE.com: A lot of people on the Internet have always said they would love to have seen The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels. Is that a match you would have liked to have had?

The Rock: I was never ever interested in working with him, to be honest with you. I’ve known him for a long time. He came in and worked for my family in Hawaii when I was like 13 – him and Marty Jannetty. It was just one of those things. He was always one of those guys that I said “Hey” to and he said “Hey” – He's no big deal.

How did Rock turn his back on wrestling exactly? I'd love to hear how you truely believe that?!

you watch all the chat shows Rock is on... he is asked about wrestling but changes the topic back to films.. he never talks about his wrestling much...

maybe turned his back on wrestling was a little extreme but i couldn't think of the wordage

The Rock always comes back & he usually puts somebody over when he does so yeah i'm with these Two I don't think he turned his back on wrestling.

Look how dissapointed he was When Vince didn't contact him after his contract ran out the guy clearly still likes wrestling.

what if, what if the WWE & The Rock have a secret thing going on where the Rock never talks about wrestling in chat shows or when he does he says bad things about it so the people think Rock is through with wrestling then suddenly he makes an apperance, now that would be awesome!

^^^^

What the??!! You guys have ruined this thread with your zombie-like half-truths about Vince Russo.

/Sigh... Russo ‘only does sex stories’ in the same universe that French people only wear berets and garlic necklaces…

Anyway, Rock vs. HBK would be an incredible feud, no doubt about that. And I say ’feud’ rather than match, because although the match WOULD likely be of a high standard, I’d be just as excited about the promos those two would be capable of cutting on each other(!).

Like a lot of ’dream’ scenarios though, it doesn't look like it will ever happen…

Edited by Cartrouble kid