FCW's next "In-ring Training Seminar" - Sunday December 11th

FCW-Promoter

On Sunday December 11th, FCW will be holding another of their successful 6 hour training seminars at The Thorns School School and Community College.

The seminar will start at 9am and go through till 3pm. The FCW ring will be set up, with a large matted area and plenty of crash mats available.

The seminar is suitable for beginners or pro's alike. Or, if you'd like to valet or referee, then this day is for you.

There is an extra special incentive with this seminar. At "Violent Night" on Sunday December 18th at Baggeridge, FCW will be presenting a special "Trainee Battle Royale". This match will feature trainees from the FCW training school. Four trainees have already been chosen to enter this rumble, with the other six being chosen at the seminar. This is the time to impress, as the winner of the rumble gets a spot on the FCW roster.

Refreshments will be available on the day.

Showers are available on site

Places for the seminar are limited to 30. Book your place now. Only £20 per person.

Due to several no-shows last time around, for this seminar we will be requiring the full ammount up front. This money is non-refundable, and will enable us to eliminate time wasters. You can pay by personal cheque, cash, or PayPal.

Email - fcwuk@aol.com or PM me to book your place.

Edited by FCW-Promoter

Dammit - its in my contract at work that I have to work this Sunday (2 Sundays before Xmas - week after is - Home -> Shower -> Baggeridge). So I won't be able to make it :( :tdown

Very sorry I didnt make the last one, felt guilty afterwards about not letting anyone know sooner :(

Adam :xyx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...