Breaking News! Nash maybe out of tna ppv

The Fury

Tna's main event match between jeff jerrett and kevin nash in now is now in serious doubt after nash was taken to hospital yesterday

Nash was reportedly feeling ill during the bound for glory fanfest and called 911

big blow for tna who now may need to find a replacement-which i predict will be raven

first the hurricane threat and now this-hasnt been looking good before their biggest ever ppv

Mr. Perfect' date=' have you even watched TNA?[/quote']

yes i have watched TNA, otherwise i wouldnt coment about it

I mean, there is this other guy named...AJ STYLES!!!!!

im fully aware of AJ Styles, but i dont like him, i like Big Kev more, problems?

Was that meant to be a funny joke, because i didn't find it funny. I have lots of respect for kevin Nash and hopefully he is ok, but maybe it isn't the worst thing tht he isn't wrestling JJ, only because I believe the Raven vs. JJ rematch for the title will be a lot better.

Just disrespectful thats all, definately if it is serious which it would be otherwise he wouldn't be rushed to hospital, but i can see this as a good omen for Bound For Glory, not a bad one. Raven should be on the ppv anyway, and i am suprised he wasn't involved in the monsters ball after losing the title.