Talk Wrestling Online Newsletter Poll: Is the Gameshow era over?

Paul

Is the Gameshow Era Over?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Gameshow Era Over?

No - I do not feel that they are over, I feel no-one has come up with any good concepts over the last few years. Saturday Night Takeaway is probably the most original concept thought up as of late, even though, its not really a gameshow competly, more of an entertainment show with a big give-away at the end.

Bring back Bullseye (With Jim Bowen - not Ant and Dec :devil)

I agree with that, Its just a lack of GOOD gameshows that is meaning they are less popular. The same thing happened with superhero movies, when the last Batman movie came out and it flopped the execs thought those movies were done actually it was simply that Batman and Robin was a rubbish movie as soon as the Spiderman movie came out they realised that there was still an audience for good examples of the genre.

They are pretty dead. Back when there was Bruce's price is right, Catchphrase, Family Fortune and Bullseye, them games ruled, I loved watching them, now I can catch a couple of them on Challenge but it isn't the same. I would say that if nothing is done then the Gameshow sadly enough will die.