ECW In TNA??? Or shall I forget it.

Brad

When you see all Raven, Rhino, Sabu, Bubba Ray, D-Von, Simon Diamond, Jim Mitchell, and eventually Spike after his no compete clause, do you think it will be a waste if there isn't a type of ECW angle or faction involved or created soon, obviously not named ECW because of the legal rights with WWE owning the name. But it sounds good, i mean Jeff is always taliing about how people are trying to push out the people who made TNA what it is today, well this could be a good idea, maybe Jarrett going face with Chris Harris and James Storm turning face again soon and getting all AJ and Christopher Daniels against ECW (maybe Team Extreme ???) and even if TNA bring in some ECW people who have been involved with TNA in the past such as New Jack, Sandman, Saturn, and even get Shane Douglas as the Team Extreme interviewer and Tommy Dreamer.

maybe your right, well i would at least like to see a more of a hardcore division with a title now that they are getting all the old ecw stars, and i would still welcome New Jack, Sandman and Tommy Dreamer and maybe thats all i need to really leave the WWE, because that will mean that TNA will have everything that innovatively outclasses WWE.

the only thing that TNA have thats better than WWE is PPV's in peoples opinion, in my opinion WWE is bigger than TNA and it'll stay that way.

Dreamer is a WWE road agent and will be taking over Dr. Tom Prichards position when Dr. Tom steps down, so Dreamer in TNA is a no no.

INVAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!111111

O right, not literally?!

Well they have to find jobs; the wrestlers and TNA are the next best thing in terms of exposure (Ignore what I just said beloved ROH fans..You rock!).

Come back when TNA are doing lesbian and crucifying angles; then come and state your case!

See what you're saying, but surely TNA have the superstars now to do something about it, and i think thats what TNA needs to really give it everything, and seeing TNAwrestling.com with the monsters ball being the most looked forward to match on the card says a lot.

I can agree with that, I'm not saying I'm not a fan of matches from the WWE but i never said Jeff Hardy vs. Raven. I don't like Jeff Hardy, so i don't know whaere you got that from, i am just saying whats the highest vote on tnawrestling.com.