The uncalled for weekend thread

Amy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halloween practise, we do it every weekend before halloween, we find a row of houses and find the house that looks like the owner will come out and chase us, and we egg it to test it, if they come out we go back there on halloween, if they dont, we'll still go back there but wont egg it asmuch, other than that probably going to go out with my friends and do stuff, and i need to see one of my lady friends Lena who i havent seen in awhile.

I shall be painting my black wardrobes white. Oh' date=' the exciting life I live. Expect pictures by tomorrow evening...[/quote']

I like your style. Don't buy a new wardrobe, just paint a new one. Ten points for creativity.

Back on topic, this weekend I did....................................ummm.........uhh....exactly.

Nothing happening here. Only time ive left the house since friday was to go over the shop, at which point i was abused by a local group of thugs sat in the kiddies park by my house - wasnt you Mr P was it?! :D

But seriously, why do they jus sit in a pack in a park for little un's abusing everyone as they walk past, do they really not have other things to do. And what gets me the most is that none of them even live anywhere near me, some of them travel from teh next town over to come sit outside Tesco Express and bother people! i mean come on, how pathetic is that.

But enough of my rant, ive got a roast dinner to look forward to and hte telly to myself as my parents are out. thats about it!

Nothing happening here. Only time ive left the house since friday was to go over the shop' date=' at which point i was abused by a local group of thugs sat in the kiddies park by my house - wasnt you Mr P was it?! :D[/quote']

no im not like that Popsi.

Friday- Ate pizza, met the WHORISH MISTRESS of my flatmate who he's cheating on his girlfriend with.

Saturday- Spent time with the "burd", went to a club, ate a kebab at 4am this morning from Best Kebab beside Queen Street Station in Glasgow.

Plans for Sunday- Shopping for toilet paper (nothing to do with the kebab), shower gel and yoghurts. Might do some dissertation work if I have nothing else to do later on.

What an exciting life I lead!

It was my mate davys birthday on friday so I went out to Barcode in fairview. Turned out to be a very drunken night. One of my mates was asleep on the table at the end of the night and my dave got sick all over his shirt.

Got home about 4 am made a few drunken phone calls then eventually went to sleep

Saturday - Knocked down to my mate robs house bout 1 to help him with his rap cd he's making (Phizzle might be hitting yall with some audio soon) watched the united match on setanta sports in bren's house and had a few cans

my sister asked me to babysit my nephews I was pretty broke so I said yes.

I would have been just sitting in my own house anyway so why not do my sister a favour they got back about half two and I went home

Woke up this morning watched the bottom line then went on the internet

(they have the internet on computers now)

• Like 2

Friday- friend came back from uni,went out had a meal went to pub crashed car,her car was written off,luckily none of us were hurt.

Saturday- spent most of the morning in police station/hospital. Was meant to be going out but friends let me down at the last minute effing tossers.

Sunday -I'm going to a pub quiz tonight.

Dunno... Friday - Can't remember, think I saw W&G: Curse of the Wererabbit... very funny if not slightly predictable (I knew the twist, ruined it for my wee brother :D) !

Saturday - Nothing, don't think... can't quite remember now.

Sunday - Church in the morning (my dearest mum decided to get me up... ugh) with a boring, uninteresting sermon. No band t'day so wasted my afternoon... don't care though because I'm off school tomorrow. Got 47 hours of studying to do tomorrow along with homework... YAS...