RAW's Top Heel

HulkFearsAustin

Who should be RAW's top heel?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be RAW's top heel?

• Triple H
    • Kurt Angle

I was a huge mark for Kurt Ange before and around his transfer to RAW. Since then it seems that he has no direction, yes he has been fighting for the title but he has been given no real reason or character to add another dimension to the feud. Before he transfered to RAW, I was adamant that SmackDown were misusing him, and they were to an extent, but RAW is really taking the piss. All he seems to do is get beaten up by Cena and the rare victories he gets aren't clean. A superstar with talent like his should be shown as a wrestling machine like a monster heel, just smaller.

So that leaves me with Triple H, he gets my vote.

Out of those two, Triple H. I personally think Angle is better as a face; this whole "I'm the most vicious son of a ***** in the WWE" (while drooling) does nothing for me and doesn't seem to come off as natural at all. While I'm not a big fan of HHH, he is very good at coming off as a total jack ***.

i think there's no doubt about it that Kurt Angle is a natrual heel for example, in my opinion Curt Hennig is one of the greatest heels ever, 3 main factors about Hennig, Cocky, Arrogant & Pompus, Angle has all of those and i think Angle makes a great heel, although he can be a great Face to, as Hennig was in 1993.

without question, Angle is the hottest wrestler around at the moment, he without question the best pure wrestler.

Triple H, is a great heel, but hes been away for a few months now and before that he was beaten in his last three ppv, which might damage his heel reputation a little.

My bad....I meant to say that I enjoy Angle more as a face.....though he may play a better heel. I just think that the 'tweak' they made to his character was pointless because they are taking away the 'dorkiness' that made Angle popular in the first place, along with his technical ability. All he seems to do nowadays is act like a dog and forearm uppercut people like there's no tomorrow. He is still one of my favourites, but he doesn't entertain me as much as he used to.

Why not have them both as the top heel?

I'd like to see them both join forces, running rampage on all the faces. Give it a year, yes, a YEAR! to build up and then have them slowly crack. Build the tension between the two for a few more months and BOOM! have them turn on one another.

Why not have them both as the top heel?

I'd like to see them both join forces, running rampage on all the faces. Give it a year, yes, a YEAR! to build up and then have them slowly crack. Build the tension between the two for a few more months and BOOM! have them turn on one another.

hmmm where have a seen this before, think perfect think....

HHH & Stone Cold in 2001. :lol

hmmm where have a seen this before, think perfect think....

HHH & Stone Cold in 2001. :lol

Yup, we've actually seen a Triple H/Kurt Angle coalition before too. It produced some of the most fantastic skits ever. It's a shame it was abruptly dropped.

I'm not against recycled angles, the evil boss vs the anti authority face is a bit tied nowadays, mind.

HHH & Angle was a funny one, they were fueding then they were together then they were Fueding again, it was funny when HHH kept implying that Kurt is gay, that made me laugh.

i believe it was around Summerslam 2000, intersenting fact about SS 2000, Kurt Angle got a concusion in the main event of SS 2000 and managed to carry on with the match as planed, Vince was so impressed by it that he gave Angle a WWE title run 2 months later.

No suprises who i chose

HHH got some good pops on his return a few weeks ago, then within an instant, the crowd completely turned with the sledgehammer shots

I thought the backstage skit the following week was superb - when he passed a number of wrestlers before eventually getting to Cena. "When i want some, I'll take it! = Gold

There's just something about Kurt that i find can't make him the complete heel, but i just can't put my finger on it

I think it might be something along the lines of people KNOW they have to hate Triple H because he is a firmly established heel, and has been since the summer of 2002.

Whereas Kurt seems to go through stages where he is booked for the fans to pop at. I seem to remember last year (or maybe even this year) when he was chasing the WWE title against JBL - he was booked for a short time as the face

Kurt SHOULd because HHH has been top dog on Raw for years.. time for a change..

but HHH will always be made to look like the number 1 heel though

HHH has been "top dog" for so long because he's damn good at doing it, no one in the WWE can do a better ob than HHH at the moment, no disrespect to anyone.

also in related news:

source: Pro Wrestling Torch

The Pro Wrestling Torch newsletter reports that Kurt Angle is growing frustrated with his role in the WWE. Angle is said to have wanted another Heavyweight Title run, as well as to be the headliner in a string of pay per views following his draft to Monday Night Raw earlier this year.

Though he is currently in a feud with Heavyweight Champion John Cena, that feud is expected to come to a conclusion after Survivor Series, and there are no plans to have Cena drop the title. Therefore, by the end of the year, Kurt Angle is expected to return to the midcard status where he would likely remain through Wrestlemania.

One WWE source was quoted in saying "Angle has sacrificed his health and his marriage for the business. He's lost so much, he won't settle for less than being known as the best ever. He may not get that wish, though, and that could haunt him forever."

As is the case with most newsletter rumors of this nature, this is purely speculation at this point based on comments Angle made in interviews where he mentioned that he would like another run at the top, so take it for what it's worth.

[/Quote]

i think Kurt deserves another run more than Cena, HHH, Kane (on a par withh HBK)...

he hasn't had one in a while.. his character is over and the fans are into him... i think he should beat Cena for the title at Taboo Tuesday and go on to feud with HBK for a while over the title... people loved the HBK Angle feud.. .let HHH and Cena have a dull long stale feud but NOT over the belt...