Taboo Tuesday Poll: Mankind, Dude Love or Cactus Jack?

WWE

Which "face of Foley" will you be voting for?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which "face of Foley" will you be voting for?

oh come on, we saw Cactus Jack just last year, we saw Mankind last in 2000 but Mick still uses the Mankind Music so it wont get a big pop or anything, but Dude Love! we havent seen that cool cat since 1998! i vote Dude Love all the way! even if we do see Cactus Jack i bet he'll use Mankinds music.

I'll probably vote Cactus Jack' date=' maybe Mankind. But not Dude Love. Definately not Dude Love though.[/quote']

What exactly was Dude Love like? I only seen a little segment with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin with him... and it was only VERY little and I hardly remember it... what was it like?

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/m/mickfoley/17.jpghttp://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/m/mickfoley/19.jpg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/m/mickfoley/40.jpg

Ooooooooooh Yeh Yeh Yeh, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, Duuuuuude Looooove, *cough* sorry i got alittle carried away.

oh come on' date=' we saw Cactus Jack just last year, we saw Mankind last in 2000 but Mick still uses the Mankind Music so it wont get a big pop or anything, but Dude Love! we havent seen that cool cat since 1998! i vote Dude Love all the way! even if we do see Cactus Jack i bet he'll use Mankinds music.[/quote']

alright, alright, that's like the 3rd of 4th time you've posted the same thing today. So you wanna see Dude Love. I for one don't and It appears many people are of the same opinion.

alright' date=' alright, that's like the 3rd of 4th time you've posted the same thing today. So you wanna see Dude Love. I for one don't and It appears many people are of the same opinion.[/quote']

and i respect your opinion and quite honestly seeing Cactus Jack will be a great thing and if he does use his Cactus Jack music then i will mark out like a little school girl, but i will mark out even more if i hear Dude Loves music, and he was funny.

oh hell yeh, RR 2000 street fight was one of the best street fights that i have seen and yeh that built up alot more fan base from the people that werent familier with Cactus, and ask any Cactus fan that has only seen him in the WWE what match stands out they'd say that Street Fight IMO.

yeah i heard him say a couple of times that he hated wearing the mask and that he doesnt want to be rememberd as mankind

Odd as in his books he states how much he loves the character and how despite initially hating it it began to grow on him until one day he declined a chance to become Cactus Jack again as he loved being Mankind.