Which do you prefer? Raw or Smackdown?

Craig

It changes weekly for me...

Yeah, I love both and all shows, but "Show of the Week" always changes for me... I haven't got a favourite really, because some weeks I think things like "I feel like seeing a Carlito match today" or "I'm in the mood to see The Undertaker" so I say both...:xyx

This thread has been done a gazillion times, so don't be suprised if it gets closed

I'd have to say RAW - practically everything about it is better, the wrestling, the promos, the production etc

I was a huge fan of Batista when he was on RAW, mainly due to his program with Triple H. I said at the time that if he goes to Smackdown, i'll make sure i watch it every week; but i havn't. Other than Mr Kennedy, there's nothing else i'd bother watching Smackdown for

RAW is also much less predictable, and if any of the older stars are going to appear it will always be on a Monday night. I always like to see the McMahons on TV so now they're on RAW on a constant basis that gives it even more of a push above Smackdown

its got to be Raw for me, it is the flag ship of the company, and if there any major news concerning WWE it happens on RAW.

It has currently a better World Champion, and a large collection of contenders for Cena.

Raw has top guys in this business, HBK, HHH, Flair, Angle and Edge who has smackdown got Undertaker and Benoit

Smackdown is turning into a joke with midgets and the boogyman, and not showcasing the amazing talents of the cruiserweights

Smackdown - asked a few weeks ago i'd have said Raw, but I just thing it has got much worse over the last few weeks... I prefer SD becuase I just like the wrestlers there's style better, Raw seems to be more Talk heavy now and SD seems to be having atleast a few more matches and personally I like watching wrestling over hearing wrestlers talk

Smackdown actually has the better side of Wrestlers probably, but they can't pull it together, they could be better than RAW. I like both shows so I don't have a favourite but maybe RAW is slightly better than Smackdown. Smackdown has stars like Undertaker, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, Booker T, Rey Mysterio, JBL, Chris Benoit. Compared to RAW's John Cena, HHH, Kane, Edge, Shawn Michaels, Angle and Flair.

I prefer RAW. It has my unwavering support and I haven't been given a reason not to watch as yet, except for Cena. It has been said that SmackDown has the better wrestlers, which I wholeheartedly disagree with. SmackDown has:

Eddie Guererro, should be champion, but isn't.

Batista, generic big man who is nothing special on the mic.

Undertaker, who is currently dead again

Randy Orton, highly regarded and highly over-rated

Rey Mysterio, good worker but belongs to no division, so can never win a title without being out of his depth or misused.

Benoit, over-rated in my opinnion, and has even less charisma than Batista and that is saying something.

JBL, was a great champion, but since he lost that title he has no direction and practicly no gimmick.

Booker T, hasn't done anything of note since WCW.

Christian, PPV jobber, nuff said.

Matt Hardy, we'll see what SmackDown does with him...

Midgets, need I say anymore?

Cruiserweights, waaay underused.

RAW has:

John Cena, not to my taste but he does sell a hell of a lot of merchandise and is undeniably oooover.

Kurt Angle, great worker and can talk well, however RAW is misusing him but not nearly as much as SmackDown did.

Triple H, did leave due to over exposure but since he came back he has been fresh and very entertaining, he is staying away from the title so he wont go back to old habits for awhile yet.

HBK, another great worker who is magic on the mic.

Shelton Benjamin, the next Kurt Angle, gets better every day and isn't that bad on the mic neither.

Edge, very over as a heel and is a believable Woorld champion with heat, skill, intensity and money in the bank to back that claim up.

Big Show, is doing great at the moment and is crazy-over with the fans and is out of his boring heel routine he had on SmackDown last year.

Carlito, is a legend on the mic and isn't half bad in the ring.

Trish Stratus, an absolute legend in the women's division and is hella entertaining and ain't bad to look at.

Legends, RAW is the show that is affiliated with legends such as Stone Cold, The Rock, Mick Foley and Hulk Hogan which means it can draw instant ratings if in need.

RAW by a mile. Smackdown still has wayyyyyyyyyy too many wrestling on the show.

First of all, it sounds like you really do like the soap part of it and maybe u should stick to corrie.

Secondly i believe Smackdown must of improved to get this many good responses back about it, I remember the last time this was a poll which was about a month ago and Raw was always caining, but it has been improving and the Junior Division will improve it more in my opinion. Mayve Dusty Rhodes is the best thing to ever happen for Smackdown in a very long time.

RAW

John Cena as Champion - :)

Ric Flair as IC Champion - :)

Steve Austin back on TV for time being - :)

Stephanie McMahon on TV - :)

Linda McMahon on TV - :)

Trish Stratus - :)

Alexis finally on TV, and in an angle with Trish - :)

Victoria wrestling a match - :)

Rob Conway - :)

Chris Masters still being pushed - :(

Torrie and Candace - :(

Triple H is back - :(

SMACKDOWN

Mr Kennedy...........Kennedy - :)

MNM - :)

Sylvain - :)

Matt Hardy on TV - :)

Booker T winning US belt - :(

Randy Orton's current state - :(

Sharmell Huffman - :(

Midget Division - :(

Christian not getting pushed - :(

Bobby Lashley on TV - :(

Bob Holly on TV - :(

The Boogeyman on TV - :(

I think RAW beats SD at the moment.

RAW

John Cena as Champion - :)

Ric Flair as IC Champion - :)

Steve Austin back on TV for time being - :)

Stephanie McMahon on TV - :)

Linda McMahon on TV - :)

Trish Stratus - :)

Alexis finally on TV, and in an angle with Trish - :)

Victoria wrestling a match - :)

Rob Conway - :)

Chris Masters still being pushed - :(

Torrie and Candace - :(

Triple H is back - :(

SMACKDOWN

Mr Kennedy...........Kennedy - :)

MNM - :)

Sylvain - :)

Matt Hardy on TV - :)

Booker T winning US belt - :(

Randy Orton's current state - :(

Sharmell Huffman - :(

Midget Division - :(

Christian not getting pushed - :(

Bobby Lashley on TV - :(

Bob Holly on TV - :(

The Boogeyman on TV - :(

I think RAW beats SD at the moment.

Can i just ask what can Cena do in the ring that Bobby Lashley can't, or are you just someone who doesn't know the word talent.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a Cenamark' date=' but saying that is just stupid, i am sorry, but thats not even logical to say, it's not even based on opinion, it's a fact that Lashley can wrestle better then Cena.[/quote']

She never said that Cena is a better wrestler than Lashley, she just said she prefered Cena over Lashley, basically.

it's a fact that Lashley can wrestle better then Cena.

a peanut butter sandwich can wrestle better than Cena

i wonder how big Lashley will get, some people say he'll main event in 2 years but im not sure he'll even get past lower midcard.