Paint Compo Playoff Deathmatch

Christof

Paint Poll Winner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Paint Poll Winner

Ok folks choose between the two, remember, the loser leaves TWO forever to graze in the girlsaloud forums for the rest of their days. The winner receives a brand new Lada Rivalto

Wyndorf

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/5633/kamecopy7yd.jpg

Slim Jim

http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/9618/vincemckam9bl.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmm,

I'd say Wyndy's drawing is better...

But then I prefer Slim's idea...

So i'm going tactical here. Although Wyndy is (once again) sucking at the fantasy game with no chance of beating me (once again), I'm going for the Slimmer

No hard feelings Mr Dorf :thumbsup

:devil

• Like 1

Does the loser really leave? I voted Wyndorf cause I like him ore and the drawings were equal.

the loser leaves TWO as soon as Christof delivers the brand new Lada Rivalto to the winner. Therefore, i think no one is leaving, and no one is getting a Lada Rivalto too...

and so i can help you Darkie, i will repeat and make my post clearer.

Kam is Mkam and not Kam(e) ==> He is the owner of TWO and is no monster. beside Vince looks great, Kam(e) is not even near the real kane. I hope that Kam(e) as a help to you. :xyx

the loser leaves TWO as soon as Christof delivers the brand new Lada Rivalto to the winner. Therefore, i think no one is leaving, and no one is getting a Lada Rivalto too...

and so i can help you Darkie, i will repeat and make my post clearer.

Kam is Mkam and not Kam(e) ==> He is the owner of TWO and is no monster. beside Vince looks great, Kam(e) is not even near the real kane. I hope that Kam(e) as a help to you. :xyx

Han > Iron Shiek