Taboo Tuesday lineup

Sparvid

Pwinsider:

Fulfill Your Fantasy Diva Battle Royal for the Women's Championship: Trish defends against Ashley, Mickie James, Maria, Torrie Wilson, Candice and Victoria.

*Fans choose what the divas will wear: Cheerleader Outfits, Lingerie, or Leather & Lace.

Mick Foley vs. Carlito

*Fans choose one of the three faces of Foley to compete: Mankind, Dude Love, or Cactus Jack.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Jonathan Coachman. If Austin wins, J.R. gets his job back; if he loses, Austin is fired.

*Fans choose the competition: Verbal Debate, Arm Wrestling Contest or Street Fight.

Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair vs. Triple H (non-title match)

*Fans choose the match type: "One Fall to a Finish" match, Submission Match, or Steel Cage Match.

World Tag Team Championship match: Champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch defend against the two superstars not voted into the WWE Title Triple Threat Match.

*Depending on the fan vote, the team will be: Kane & Big Show, Big Show & HBK, or Kane & HBK.

Edge and Chris Masters will take on two SmackDown! superstars.

*Fans decide the two-man SmackDown! team from the listing of Rey Mysterio, JBL, Matt Hardy, Christian and Hardcore Holly.

WWE Title Triple Threat Match: Champion John Cena defends against Kurt Angle and the fan's choice.

*Fans choose either Kane, Big Show, or Shawn Michaels to enter the match as the third man (the other two challenge the Tag Team Champions.)

I'm hoping to see Mankind again :)

For some reason, I would find it to be cool if HHH/Flair was in a old school blue bars cage...

Tough to choose the Smackdown team; Christian & Rey or Christian & Matt..?

I'll probably vote like this:

Fulfill Your Fantasy Diva Battle Royal for the Women's Championship: Trish defends against Ashley, Mickie James, Maria, Torrie Wilson, Candice and Victoria.

*Fans choose what the divas will wear: Cheerleader Outfits, Lingerie, or Leather & Lace.

Mick Foley vs. Carlito

*Fans choose one of the three faces of Foley to compete: Mankind, Dude Love, or Cactus Jack.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Jonathan Coachman. If Austin wins, J.R. gets his job back; if he loses, Austin is fired.

*Fans choose the competition: Verbal Debate, Arm Wrestling Contest or Street Fight.

*Fans choose the match type: "One Fall to a Finish" match, Submission Match, or Steel Cage Match.

*Fans decide the two-man SmackDown! team from the listing of Rey Mysterio, JBL, Matt Hardy, Christian and Hardcore Holly.

WWE Title Triple Threat Match: Champion John Cena defends against Kurt Angle and the fan's choice.

*Fans choose either Kane, Big Show, or Shawn Michaels to enter the match as the third man (the other two challenge the Tag Team Champions.)

Edited by cenarules

If I decide to vote, this would be the way I vote:-

Mick Foley vs. Carlito

definatly Dude Love

we see Foley all the time, the last time we saw Mankind was around 2000, we saw Cactus Jack at Backlash 2004, so Dude Love should definatly be in.

we havent seen Dude Love since like 1998.

I agree we need to see Dude Love not Mankind or Csctus Jack because you never see him as Dude Love anymore.You do see him as Mankind or Cactus Jack though i wonder why that is.

Teh Slim Jim 100% unofficial who I pick and who gets picked for Tabooooo Tuesday jiggy...

I will pick teh LEATHER AND LACE, the winner will be teh LINGERIE. I wont complain.

Mick Foley vs. Carlito

I will pick teh DUDE LOVE, the winner will be teh MANKIND with Cactus coming in a close second. I'd love to see teh Dudester, but I wont mind.

I will pick teh STREET FIGHT, the winner will be teh VERBAL DEBATE - JUST KIDDING!. We all know it's going to be a street fight, and Stone Cold will get screwed and get fired for the billionth time.

I will pick teh CAGE MATCH, the winner will be teh CAGE MATCH. A cage match will have some good wrestling between the two and will also be a great bloodfest.

World Tag Team Championship match: Champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch defend against the two superstars not voted into the WWE Title Triple Threat Match.

*Depending on the fan vote, the team will be: Kane & Big Show, Big Show & HBK, or Kane & HBK.

I will pick teh BIG SHOW and HBK, the winner will be teh BIG SHOW and KANE. This is only because I will be voting for Kane, although Show and Kane would be better as a tag team than they currently are singles.

I will pick teh MATT HARDY and CHRISTIAN, the winner will be teh MATT HARDY and REY MYSTERIO.

I will pick teh KANEINATOR, the winner will be teh HBK. HBK would make a better match, but Kane deserves a title shot simply because of the way hes been treated.