How dumb are Americans?

MrFill

Yeah, there's a lot of dumb asses out here. I can't actually see the video, but I assume it's something along the lines of Jay Leno's(late night talk show dude) Jaywalking. They editit it to only show the most hilarious of results. Still those people are pretty stupid. Although I do have to call in everyone's geographically knowledge here. Case and point, nobody's noticed what's wrong with the location I gave in my profile. Nener nener boo boo... Stick your head in doo doo. That's right, I went there.

I personally loved the episode of the Jay Leno show where he went around a college campus asking students general knowledge questions and laughing when they got them wrong. The biggest laugh came when some girl was asked "Who is Tony Blair?" and her reply was "Isn't she some sassy black woman?".

Then Conan came on after it and he made fun of La Bamba from The Max Weinberg 7. It was a swell night.

Yaaaay!! Banners Mr. Smarty pants! Yep, Chicago is located on the coast of Lake Michigan... and yes, I live in a yellow submarine... next to the octopuss's garden, where I write paperbacks, and kill people with my buddy Max's hammer... Yikes.