Do you just notice it more when it's your team.

The B-Man

Just after having a look on the BBC website I seen that yet another Rangers player has been struck down by injury. Now is it just me or do you notice the amount of injuries more when it's your team or do teams like Rangers actually just have really bad luck where this is concerned?

Some teams do just seem to get hit more than others, but in actual fact it affects every team. I mean, West Ham at the moment have one injury, maybe two at a stretch, whilst at the beginning of the season everyone was looking at Manchester United and their long list of injuries. Looking back over a few years, Manchester United have had years without any significant injury at all, it just seems to go round in circles.

Rangers actually don't have it as bad as they used to. At the minute we've a lot of forwards out injured but when you consider a few of them are dreadful (Jeffers, Nieto) then it's not that big a loss.

I remember thinking a few years ago that Rangers were jinxed when it came to their players getting injured. Daniel Prodan springs immediately to mind.