Halloween Memories

Saz

Whilst driving home from work today I remembered my first and only Trick or Treat expedition.

Just to let you know, my trick or treating was a one off because my mom (bless her) was of the opinion that it was wrong to scare the wits out of the old dears in the home. She never let me watch Grange Hill either!

Badda bow bowwwwww!

I digress...

My outing was with a group of lads and one lad's dad where we were invited into this lady's posh house and some utter prat drops his bag of flour all over the lady's persian rug!

We then went off to the woods and had a scareathon... It was great fun!

To the question:

What was your best Halloween moment?

Now, if I can only remember who the prat was who dropped that bag of flour!

Saz

Halloween before last.

We decked out our whole house with stuff, had the garage all setup as a "den" with cobwebs and stuff. Had all of the neighbourhood kids wanting to come to our house because it looked so done up.

I'll see if I can find some pictures of it. :)

Last year we were all out in our little group, it's getting late and dark and this car suddenly drives up to us and stops. We all looked at each other wondering if there may be trouble ahead, our concerns grew to fear as we witnessed just what exited the car. The driver's door opens and out steps a middle aged man dressed as none other than Ozzy Osbourne!

We didn't know what to say, he started to approach us.

"What the Hell?..."

Then in probably the worst Brummie accent anyone has ever heard, ever he started saying,

"er hullo, I'm lookin' for Sharon!"

What would you have done? This random guy who must have been just driving around looking for people to jump out in front of and appaul them with an absolute shocker of an impersonation.

I mean, that's what he must have been doing! Looking for a group like us so he can burst out and shout "Sharooooon!" in his black wig and shades!

Anyway, we get our phones out and all take pictures of him while he's stood there giving it his best, bless him. He must have been someone's dad or something. We shouldn't have encouraged him really, because he thought he was the man!

Meanwhile he was stood there asking if anyone had seen his daughter "Kelly"

Thankfully, his set came to an end, we gave him a cheer and chanted "Ozzy, Ozzy" as he drove off, pleased with his performance.

I think I even have a couple of videos of him. It was just surreal, I'll never forget it. What must Halloweeen bring out in some people?

Two years ago we went round the towns. Knocking on doors with our coats over our heads and getting a fair amount of chocolate in the process, until we decided it'd be a great idea to egg some houses. We egged one house, legged it over a small bridge and sat on some steps, we gasped for breathe talking until we noticed a flash light about ten feet away from us and getting closer. We all shouted and ran up the stairs and dodged the bloke with the torch. And thats about all the fun Ive ever had at Halloween

Ive only ever been trick or treating once cos my parents think its begging basically and never let us go. I didnt think it was that great really, most got smarties.

Best Halloween was when i dressed up as azombie and went to a house party. One guy there dressed up as the Inredible Hulk has the most incredible mucsles (real!). Thats mostly what i remember

Whilst driving home from work today I remembered my first and only Trick or Treat expedition.

Just to let you know, my trick or treating was a one off because my mom (bless her) was of the opinion that it was wrong to scare the wits out of the old dears in the home. She never let me watch Grange Hill either!

Badda bow bowwwwww!

I digress...

My outing was with a group of lads and one lad's dad where we were invited into this lady's posh house and some utter prat drops his bag of flour all over the lady's persian rug!

We then went off to the woods and had a scareathon... It was great fun!

To the question:

What was your best Halloween moment?

Now, if I can only remember who the prat was who dropped that bag of flour!

Saz

That was my party and my Dad, peeps. Small world. Adam Groves was a Ghostbuster, I was a vampire - what were you again, Saz?

My best halloweening year was the year before last, I sprayed my hair blue, and went out as a blue haired Devil. I also had really short hair at the time. If i ever get my scanner working i may one day show the pic:)

I got loads and loads of sweets, like gallons of them:D

I went out with my sister though, so had to behave:(

Edited by Gemsi

My most recent memory was my last Trick or Treat adventure. There were 3 of us, and we arrived at this mans house, as always we knocked and said "Trick or Treat", he said What do you want? We explained that we are here for Treats or he gets a Trick, he wasn't very happy so he said hang on a second. We thought that he would bring something big out as he had a Merc and a huge house. As we were eagerly awaiting him to return, he handed us some money and shut the door. He gave us bloody 5p! We were speechless, we couldn't even split it between the 3 of us equally. So we just lobbed it at his house. Edited by Kanenite

My best halloween moment was when we used to have fireworkswhen i was little and they were great.This particular halloween night.I was stood watching them and the firework had not been put in the tube correctly and a 12 shot repeter firework chassed one of my nexstdoor nabiours dads down the street! he he

I went Trick or Treating all of twice when I was younger (9 and 10 years old) and it wasn't really me to be honest...

So I started to play pranks on others on the Halloweens after... Like hooking a car battery up to the letterbox with crocodile clips as we had no knocker or bell on the old door... They go to tap it and get a shock lol...

Then I'd jump out in a Scream Mask armed with a fake knife from the shadow filled gate at the side of my house and scare the crap out of them right after....

People wouldn't come and trick or treat there for the rest of the night so I'd just put my feet up and eat the chocolate left by my mum for them all to myself whilst watching the Sky One marathons of Simpson Halloween Specials...

One year though I spent it in a graveyard... Just for kicks...