Taboo Tuesday Main-Event *RAW Spoilers*

Y2James

Who deserves to be in the tripple threat match?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves to be in the tripple threat match?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i vote for Kane, he deseves to be the WWE champion! his reign in 1998 was a damn joke! 24 stupid little crappy hours that WWE gave him! disgraceful! and who the hell voted for Shawn Michaels! why does he deserve to be in the Main Event! he should be out of the title picture for awhile and let someone who deserves it like Kane to have a well deserved position in the main event and hopefully take the WWE title off Cena.

its got be hbk someone worthy of the wwe title

and Kane isnt!

god dammit people 24 measly little hours is ALL the that WWE gave Kane for a title reign that meant absoltely NOTHING! so ANYONE that is worthy of the WWE its Kane!

(ps. sorry if i seem like im shouting at you, i have a weakness when it comes to Kane & the WWE title, he deserves it more than anyone)

My vote goes for Kane. I would love for the Heartbreak Kid to, once again, be the WWE Champion. But, I want to see Kane as Champion first. Think about it, he could be unstoppable and unbeatable. Remember when The Undertaker was the WWE Champion?

And as I said I'd also like for Shawn Michaels to get the Championship once again, I would probably like to see Kane lose to Michaels somewhere in the future (not too distant though)

And, hey, remember, before you all get your hopes up, you have to remember that Cena might not even lose the Title yet!

And Kurtmark, I don't think it was either. It was even said that Vince said to the ref "Let Shelton win instead" (obviously not those exact words) so it seems the fans wanted Shelton to be the Intercontinental Champion so bad, that Mr. McMahon changed his mind during the match. When you watch last years Taboo Tuesday now, it seems shocking that when it said "Batista" (the Superstars eligable to compete) got booed a lot... Wow... even Captain Charisma himself...

Edited by WWE

I'd like Big Show to get another title shot. The guy is more over than Michales and Kane put together, he could get a better match out of Cena than Kane will, and apart from that, I don't think Michaels is right in the main event, unless he is winning, which probably sounds strange.

I am a fan of Big Show, so yeah, it should be him.

Just another spoiler for Taboo Tuseday, aparently the Foley/Carlito match poll will be "Which character should face Carlito". The choices would be 'Mankind' 'Cactus jack' or 'Dude Love' I think. Cactus should win that one I reckon.

I like how the WWE did this. They made the Ironman match a draw, a match that was noted as being important in the determination of a new #1 contender. They then gave Angle a legitimate reason to be it by pinning Cena, and HBK has now got a vote against two people who don't stand a chance.

However, in an ironic twist, I hope Kane or Show win just to screw their plans up.

I can't believe some people want Kane and Big show to be in the main event. HBK will make the match decent if they keep Cena to the bare minimum.Putting the Big Show or Kane will make the match slow, boring and full of botched spots. I dont see how Kane DESERVES a title shot, nobody cares about him anymore and his ring style is just boring, same as Show.

I can't believe some people want Kane and Big show to be in the main event. HBK will make the match decent if they keep Cena to the bare minimum.Putting the Big Show or Kane will make the match slow' date=' boring and full of botched spots. I dont see how Kane DESERVES a title shot, nobody cares about him anymore and his ring style is just boring, same as Show.[/quote']

I agree with you dave.

So is the voting rigged?

I dont see how Kane DESERVES a title shot' date=' nobody cares about him anymore and his ring style is just boring, same as Show.[/quote']

IMO HBK is just the same... appart from the no one cares about him part, he is well past his prime and I find his stuff (after seeing the same things form him for so long) well boring... but thats just me :)

IMO HBK is just the same... appart from the no one cares about him part' date=' he is well past his prime and I find his stuff (after seeing the same things form him for so long) well boring... but thats just me :)[/quote']

Probably because he's had the same match style, since he split with Marty Jannetty over a decade ago. I agree, I also find Michaels to be 'boring'. He just doesn't excite me anymore frankly. What he should do, is start mixing his moves up some some. Every match is the same, ie he gets his back worked on, he uses some submissions, gets beaten down, comes back, hits an elbow, starts losing again, then a Sweet Chin out of nowhere. It's repetitive sh*te, unless he is wrestling someone who makes the match exciting by pushing him, such as Triple H, or even Kurt Angle.

It's funny, during the HBK/Carlito match, we referred to the end as his "five moves of doom".

People make fun of Bret's "five moves", but HBK does exactly the same thing:

After the Kip Up it's a Flying Forearm, Inverted Atomic Drop, Scoop Slam, Elbow Drop, Sweet Chin Music.

On the move count 'o' meter though, Michaels is still light years ahead of Show and Kane. The Big Show does some chops and the chokeslam. Kane's a little better with a big boot, that top rope clothsline/chop/crap thing he does and he also uses the chokeslam.

At this time, out of the three, Michaels has to win the vote. Both Show and Kane could be good if only they were used better. Why is the Big Show smiling and waving to the crowd? He should be killing faces! Kane on the other hand has never recovered from getting his ass kicked by non wrestler Shane McMahon.