TNA on Eurosport - A Question.

Dave7g

The TNA Wrestling on EuroSport is a bit hit and miss really, I think it airs every fornight, but now apprently it will be shown on these dates;

22. October, 19:00 - 20:00

28. October, 21:30 - 22:30

11. November, 22:00 - 23:00

18. November, 22:00 - 23:00

PS - These dates are on Saturdays, not Fridays from what I understand.

The commentary is hilarious. There's one guy who clearly knows nothing about what's going on, and his colleague sounds like a 19 year old who probably emailed Eurosport and said "I know about wrestling, can I have a job?". That guy sounds like he's trying to do a JR impression, but doesn't sounds right because he's a kid with an annoying English accent. I also think it sounds like he's looking at a newborn baby as he calls the moves. "Aaaaw, there's the powerbomb. Aaaaaw, he goes for the cover. Aaaaaaw, he kicked out!".

Just terrible. I don't have a clue why they can't just keep in the original commentary by Tenay and West. The least they could do is have some guy in the Eurosport studio introducing each match, but letting the real TNA commentary team do their job.

With the current team of Annoying Kid and Clueless Man, the show is coming off as a joke rather than an alternative to WWE. It seriously is going to cost them ratings unless they can sort something else out.

Eurosports coverage sucks, basically they're saying wrestlings fake, everyone knows wrestlings fake, but let's make it look like a legitimate contest, even though the whole world knows it's not.

Is TNA still shown on TWC, all I've seen on there recently is classic TNA in a proper ring.

Just terrible. I don't have a clue why they can't just keep in the original commentary by Tenay and West. The least they could do is have some guy in the Eurosport studio introducing each match, but letting the real TNA commentary team do their job.

With the current team of Annoying Kid and Clueless Man, the show is coming off as a joke rather than an alternative to WWE. It seriously is going to cost them ratings unless they can sort something else out.

because every country that gets eurosport has its own commentary... and mabye TNA-commentary will say the name of the channel its on..

well every time i catch it on euro i happily choose english as my language... the dutch guy sucks even more!!!

its the same man that does the K1 and MMA... and ONLY , read this.. ONLY covers the punches... you'd get 3 minutes of dead air and he'd go.. "aah a punch.. what a fight.. " and everytime there is a fight outside of the ring he goes "well this doesnt belong in a wrestling match.."

oh and everything is a "trow!".. ddt's to neckbreakers... its a 'trow!'