Best of the rest: DC heros 2

Paul

Vote off the TWO WORST heros (TWO Brett)  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Vote off the TWO WORST heros (TWO Brett)

• Captain Marvel
    • John Constantine
    • Sandman/Dream/Morpheus
    • Death
    • Green Arrow
    • Sandman (Dodds, the origional)
    • Swamp Thing
    • Jesse Custer AKA The Preacher

Maxx, did you bother to read where I wrote 'vote off TWO'! Maxx your votes are now null and void.

Looks like Bretts not the only one who cant be bothered to check instructions. :P

Jeez, Darkie - once I misunderstood the instructions on one of these polls! By mistake! Once! I'm sorry! You keep banging on about it like I was the ringleader of a conspiracy to rig the Presidential election! :roll

Edited by The Doctor

Maxx, did you bother to read where I wrote 'vote off TWO'! Maxx your votes are now null and void.

Looks like Bretts not the only one who cant be bothered to check instructions. :P

Null and void? What have you been smoking? I did vote for only TWO heroes. Green Arrow and Captain Marvel....'cause like I said before *ahem* the rest ain't even heroes! I Demand a re-count.

Jeez' date=' Darkie - [i']once[/i] I misunderstood the instructions on one of these polls! By mistake! Once! I'm sorry! You keep banging on about it like I was the ringleader of a conspiracy to rig the Presidential election! :roll

You forget that I cant let jokes drop no matter how bad they are! ;)